"However, the beauty of the good time is so beautiful, and it will be a pleasure to do whoever's courtyard..."

    "It turns out that the flowers are blooming all over the place, and it seems that they are all paid to the ruins..." *

    The babble lyrics are far away The ground floated from the street corner, the child raised his head ignorantly, and saw an anxious figure flashing past, waving a red-backed black-lettered theater ticket in his hand.

    Fang Qiaohe sings/has become popular, and is now the hottest celebrity under the emperor's feet.

    In the late spring and summer solstice, the scorching sun scorched the earth, and the last trace of Yangxu was blown away by the hot wind. There were shouts in the deep courtyard of the old street, and the door was closed with a bang, and Fang Qiaohe, who was out of breath in a blink of an eye, took her broken baggage and was taken by her. People threw it out together.

    There was a big event in the capital this summer. The princess' concubine died.

    White lanterns were placed outside the gate of the Princess Mansion, and white silk was covered with a plaque hanging high in the middle. The flower hall, which has always been full of guests, has never been so deserted.

    The eldest princess moved back to the palace, hid in a deep courtyard, smoked the Buddha statue, and recited scriptures in front of the Buddha every day.

    People say that the eldest princess loves the concubine miserably.

    When they get married, they move the crowd, and when they are widowed, they are well known in the city. The storytellers are all about the newly made up stories of chaste martyrs. Even if they avoid taboos, they know that they are talking about the only sister of the current emperor.

    Fang Qiaohe roamed the street with Broken Wood, and the bookstore was crowded with people. As long as they turned their heads and glanced, they would find that it was the Qiao Xianer they were crazy about a few months ago.

    Fang Qiaohe was in a trance, her eyes were blurred with sweat, and the road ahead was blurred. She sang in a low voice: "Qia Sanchun is good, no one has seen it, don't beware of sinking fish and falling geese and birds..." *The

    corner bumped into A muttering musician, luckily the feng shui turns, Fang Qiaohe entered the palace.

    On the Shangyuan Festival palace banquet, the emperor wanted to reunite the family, and the eldest princess had to come out of the ancient Buddha of Qingdeng, sit in the hall and feast with everyone, and there was no wave in the eyes of the ancient well.

    With the sound of silk and bamboo, Fang Qiaohe in a cloak stepped on the white snow surrounded by a group of dancers. Small bells dressed in red silk ropes were tied to her slender ankles, and lotus flowers were born step by step.

    His eyes rolled around, and a flying red mark pointed directly at the heart, with a frown and a smile, and his eyes were all perfect.

    At the end of the song, the snow-skinned black hair was entangled, and the oblique eyes were open and unrestrained, provocatively looking at the noble people in the hall.

    As soon as the camera turned, it was fixed on the body of the eldest princess Furou.

    Her fingers under her wide sleeves clasped the armrest of the seat, and her eyes sparkled with a light called astonishing. Her good upbringing could not suppress her vigorous emotions, and her slightly leaning body revealed the panic in her heart.

    The eldest princess is looking at Fang Qiaohe.

    The ending song suddenly sounded, and it turned out that today's two episodes ended here.