"Secondly, I didn't know in advance that Zhang Qingcheng was a movie critic, and I only found out after hearing what Director Han said. I'm not called show acting.

    " In the eyes of Fu, the former actress and the queen, Sheng, Ji Cao is not 6.

    "But I did think he was unusual at the time." Fu Sheng looked at his fingernails at the light, and changed the environment like a big boss who was strategizing.

    "He was there when Director Han met with a group of media people the day before. When I came on stage, many others had left, but he didn't." Fu Sheng blew his nails, and the lustrous nails shone in the light. Jade-like soft light.

    "As a result, he came again today. He stood behind Director Han with a computer in his hand, and his face was stretched out, as if he had come to kick the gym. However, Director Han was quite tolerant of this guy's stinky face. What does this mean?"

    Xiao Wu: "It means that Director Han has an affair with him?"

    Fu Sheng: "..."

    "It means that he is a director Han who can't get in trouble." Fu Sheng sighed, as if he was suddenly old.

    Xiao Wu: "Isn't that still considered love?"

    Fu Sheng: "I finally know why you wrote such a vulgar script. Just repent. Xiao Wu, if I were the Lord God, I wouldn't forgive you."

    Xiao Wu : "Hey!"

    It was almost time, Fu Sheng took off the mask on his face, admired his beauty for a few minutes, and then got into the bed and turned off the lights to sleep.

    Xiao Wu was puzzled: "Da, you won't study the script tonight?"

    Fu Sheng yawned: "No need, just memorize the new one in two days."

    Now Fu Sheng's name spreads all over the streets overnight . , don't care if those people are really curious about Fu Sheng's performance or simply want to see the car roll over under Qingcheng Mountain, in short, the popularity of the game is in front of you, even if Xie Budong doesn't write, the producer will escort him to play Fu Sheng.

    "Then... can we sleep in tomorrow?" Xiao Wu was heartlessly excited.

    "Tomorrow... I'm going to meet the original heroine of Xiangwan."

    The next day, early in the morning.

    Fu Sheng got on Xiang Wan's car, and with the roar of the engine, the steel forest of the city went away behind them, and the front of the car rushed into the barren distance. On the distant horizon, the sunlight reflected colorful phantoms. Fu Sheng narrowed his eyes and recognized that it was an old house with scattered heights and lows.

    Xiang Wan said that the kind of good inhibitor is generally not available in the market, and she would go to a friend's house with her to ask for it.

    Going further ahead, the street is getting narrower and narrower. There are clutter of debris piled up at the gates of the houses on both sides, and they will call the police in the late car. The autopilot program needs to avoid these horizontal obstacles and plan a road like a drunken rushing to the field. erratic twisted route.

    Xiang Wan tutted and parked the car on the side of the road. They had to get off and go by themselves on the next road.

    Shabby and shameful path, sand and mud pits coexist harmoniously, and there are occasionally disgraced aborigines who come and go around. The well-dressed Xiang Wan walks in front calmly, Fu Sheng frowns at that.