Fu Sheng's eyes lit up when she saw Director Han behind the monitor, and she knew she had done it.

    Chen Jinsheng was also present. When he saw Fu Sheng dressed up, his eyes widened. He had clearly hinted that his subordinates would stumble upon Fu Sheng. Chen Jinsheng knew that as long as he showed his face, most of the results would be settled.

    Fu Sheng is actually... so dazzling.

    Fu Sheng dances with the music and is placed on a vast white land. In this shot, the princes and ministers who live high in the temples all become foils from a distance, and only Fu Sheng is the only stunning person in the world.

    The piano sings loudly, this script gives Fu Sheng a lot of lyrics.

    This is also the reason why Chen Jinsheng had to let Fu Sheng play this part temporarily. He wanted to catch Fu Sheng by surprise. Director Han didn't agree with the proposal at that time. After all, for actors, singing skills are by no means necessary. As long as Fu Sheng can perform the scene well, the singing part can be dubbed by someone later.

    But Chen Jinsheng said: "It's just an irrelevant supporting role. There are many people who can sing and act. Why spend two dollars? In my opinion, the role of Fang Qiaohe is not well chosen. Pick one from those who came from the talent show. It's convenient and saves money if you can sing."

    If he had said this earlier, Director Han might have been persuaded, but he had watched a scene of Fu Sheng and felt that the aura was compelling. He would be a little unhappy when he heard Chen Jinsheng sing Fu Sheng so badly. But after all, Chen Jinsheng was sent to study with him after being greeted by a friend, and Director Han was not too embarrassed.

    It seems a little unworthy to offend a friend of a friend for a little-known actor.

    The result of Director Han's weighing is to see whether Fu Sheng's camera performance in Fang Qiaohe's highlight scene is worth the crew to spend more money to hire a replacement for her. If her performance is mediocre, Director Han will acquiesce to Chen Jinsheng's substitution. After all, Fang Qiaohe doesn't have many scenes, and he has only just started.

    Now it seems that Fu Sheng's looks are very valuable. She was just ordinary and beautiful before, but she didn't expect to be completely reborn after the makeup!

    Fang Qiaohe started to learn acting at the age of three. She had no other skills. She would sing and go to the stage. Fang Qiaohe seemed to be lit up, so bright that everyone had to look at her.

    Some people seem to be ordinary at first glance, but the whole person shines on the stage!

    The bowstrings rang loudly, the drums rumbled, and Fang Qiaohe, played by Fu Sheng, raised his hand and pinched an orchid-like starter, and opened his mouth with half-drooping eyelids.

    Fu Sheng, did she really plan to sing?

    Director Han stood up excitedly after hearing one sentence. Chen Jinsheng's eyes were about to fall out. The script only gave the lyrics. Originally, he planned to let the actors use the ready-made melody. , but its own flavor.

    Melodious and melodious, the ancient rhyme is long, such as weeping and complaining, such as resentment and admiration.

    Fu Sheng's words were soothing, and he dragged the narration carefully, but it didn't make people anxious. After the last long chant, the lingering voice was still flowing, Fu Sheng raised his eyes slightly, and his eyes as soft as autumn water crossed the bewitching red marks at the end of his eyes and floated up to the high hall.