"Host! Are you alright!!" The voice became anxious and emotional, and finally no longer looked like a female liar who faked 10086.

    Rather like a startled screaming chicken.

    "Host, you can't die, how can I go home if you die!!!" The screaming chicken called again.

    "I'm fine." Fu Sheng stood up against the wall.

    "We are bound together, even if you die..." The harsh screaming came to an abrupt end, Fu Sheng's words seemed to grab the screaming chicken's neck and pulled out her airlock. It stopped her immediately.

    "Host, you're fine." System 1551 Ai Ai.

    "Chicken, ah no, Xiao Wu, what do you mean by the mission of the Lord God? Who is the Lord God?" Fu Sheng recovered, she extracted several key points in the few sentences of System 1551, she Ask them one by one.

    "Every story in the world is a world of its own, under the sole control of the Lord God. Some stories are exquisite, and some stories are shoddy. There are problems of one kind or another that need to be corrected. The Lord God gave me this arduous task.. ....with you."

    Fu Sheng narrowed his eyes, "Fix...bug?"

    Fu Sheng is an actor, not a programmer, so why is it her turn?

    "So, I'm now Fu Sheng, that Fu Sheng."

    If it wasn't for this character and Fu Sheng's same name, she would never have remembered the story about this clown jumping on the beam, and the heroine Xiang Wancai was even more impressive.

    The youngest actress in the country, talented and smooth, fell in love with the best man, and also came from one of the best wealthy families, with a perfect and boring personality.

    It's a pity that Fu Sheng hated the so-called genius the most, and it was this kind of person who made other people's efforts look like a joke.

    Fu Sheng took back her thoughts and rubbed the room card in her hand. The cold plastic card was warmed by the temperature of her palm, like a hot potato.

    The assistant director, who rolled the sheets with the original body, lives in 1601.

    Fu Sheng pulled the corner of his mouth and sneered, then turned his head and was about to leave.

    "Host, please stay."

    Fu Sheng kept walking.

    "Warm reminder, please follow the original story line, do not ooc." 1551 began to read the lines twice as fast.

    "Speak human words."

    "Broken people may die." 1551 summed it up in one sentence, concise and clear.

    Fu Sheng really stopped, she was at the elevator door now, and her finger almost poked the door button.

    1551 let out a sigh of relief, but luckily caught up.

    "Broken people...may die...maybe..." Fu Sheng was very interested.

    "Little Wu, how many points did you deduct for your Chinese reading comprehension when you were in school?"

    "?" 1551 didn't understand why Fu Sheng asked this suddenly, but she still answered truthfully: "If you are lucky, you can get three points!"

    "Three points?" A laugh burst from Fu Sheng's mouth. What was that stupid system proud of?

    "The Lord God said to follow the story line, right? I don't think this disgusting sex scene is a necessary plot, let's go." After speaking, Fu Sheng opened the elevator door, stepped in, and watched the bright and bright The elevator door slowly closed in front of him.

    The reflective metal door reflects Fu Sheng's face, with long straight hair draped over his shoulders, and a slightly tired face on his thin and slender neck. There is no doubt that Fu Sheng is beautiful, but the pale complexion and the current situation. Wu Qing, who was hard to ignore, was full of gloom.

     Now that the body has been replaced with a core, Fu Sheng blinked as he watched the original owner ruin the same face as himself into this look. The dark pupils shone with light, this was the light that belonged to Fu Sheng only.     Ding——

     The elevator reached the first floor, Fu Sheng walked out without any hesitation, the white moonlight fell on her long hair, and the soft light blurred the outline of her whole person, even if it was as unremarkable as her original body. Chi, Fu Sheng is still beautiful.     "Look, I won the bet, we are still alive." Fu Sheng said to her silly system. 

   It's just that she walked in a hurry, and she didn't have time to see that the moment she entered the elevator, a figure came out of the corner of the corridor. That person was not someone else, but the original heroine who made her unforgettable. The perfect genius is late.

     Xiang Wan did not apply Fendai, her pink lips that were not dotted like petals and her light-colored curly hair, like a little princess held in the hands of everyone, but unfortunately this little princess's eyes were full of the gleam of hunting.

     Like a big cat dormant in the grass, he finally found a delicious prey.

    Xiang Wan stared in the direction of Fu Sheng's disappearance, sniffed the fragrance of Omega pheromones remaining in the air, and raised the corners of his mouth in satisfaction.

    is what she likes.