"Ooh are you excited?" her hairstylist asked further.

Chaeyoung knew she had good intentions. It did not seem like she was trying to pry, but just genuinely curious. Though, it was getting a bit hard to differentiate as questions about her relationship were all people said to her now. Even when walking through the YG building and pass by individuals, especially trainees and staff, she could see their yearn to approach her. Even if she could not see, she could hear. There was always people whispering and they weren't even being discreet about it.

Chaeyoung just nodded with a bright smile in response. She fought the strong urge to shake her head no. Thank the heavens that it was her last outfit and set change of the day. She had already been there for hours, which was typical, but it felt so much longer knowing that no one really wanted to take pictures of her, they just wanted to know more. And it would not have so much bothered her if she didn't have to lie every single time. Only thirty more minutes, she thought to herself.

She took one last look at herself in the mirror that her stylist had out. She took one step back onto the set when the whole building erupted into squealing and cheering. Her eyes immediately tried to look for the source of the all the ruckus. It was hard to see as everyone was crowded around.

"What's going on?" she asked her manager who appeared beside her. She seemed like she was at a loss for words, which caused Chaeyoung to become even more confused.

"Turn around," her manager whispered.

Chaeyoung did as told and she wanted to scream at the sight. It was like a scene from a movie. For most, especially the people working her photoshoot, it would be of a romantic drama genre. But for Chaeyoung, it was complete and utter horror.

The man she could not hear enough of was standing right in front of her. He was wearing casual and baggy clothing and his hair was the right kind of messy that added to his charm. But to top it all off, Jeon Jungkook was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey," he greeted with a flirtatious smirk.

Chaeyoung was frozen in shock. She could not believe this was happening. She knew they needed to truly sell their relationship to the public, but this was doing too much. She was not scheduled to see him for another four days, nor was she expecting any gift of some kind. Her mind knew this was all an act, but she couldn't stop her heart from beating uncontrollably.

A small and exasperated "What?" was all she could say.

Jungkook leaned forward towards her where his face was right next to her ear. Chaeyoung couldn't help but feel enticed by the feeling of his breath on her neck. She grew red at how close he was and with the amount of eyes that were currently on them.

"Calm your tits, I was forced to do this," he whispered obnoxiously. This sentence caused Chaeyoung's mood to drastically plummet. She absolutely despised him. She resisted the urge to smack him in the face right then and there. "So put on a smile and accept the flowers."

He stepped away from her and held out the bouquet which she gladly accepted with an award winning smile. The room erupted into applause. Jungkook smiled at the crowd before pulling her into an embrace and kissing the top of her head. Again, Chaeyoung didn't know how to react. They spent so much time planning when they were going to date, but not exactly how they were going to be boyfriend and girlfriend. She was not used to this type of affection or skinship.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of a camera shutter. Her photographer had his camera in his hand and had just snapped a picture of the scene. Much like the original photo that started this all, this new one would probably be on the first page of every website or on the cover of every article by tomorrow morning. Chaeyoung cringed at the thought.