"That's arguable. You did aim those dangerous weapons at me."

Lovelie snarled at him.

"That must have been one crazy fight," said the officer.

"Let's give these girls some privacy," said Yelena and they left the jail cell area.

The officer stayed with the world military leaders wanting to be a part of the conversation.

"Can I have some privacy with my partner?" Yelena said to the officer.

"Of course, ma'am," said the officer. "Sorry about that." He rushed off. "I see why they chose to leave that one behind."

"Be nice," said Ji-hun.

"You're in a good mood considering your attire," said Yelena. "I assume things are going well at the harbor."

"We're winning and from what I saw, no one was injured. The girls warned the people from the harbor to leave before they started destroying the airship. As for why my mood. I guess that's because of the close call I had. I'm kinda running on adrenaline right now."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just hyper."

"You said they were destroying the airships?"

"Correct. They want to keep Dependency stuck in Haiti. They have every intention of finishing them off on their land." Ji-hun noticed the man sitting by the cubicle again. "Who do you think that is?" he said, gesturing towards him.

"Who knows?"

"Does he look familiar to you?" Ji-hun approached the man from the side, trying to get a look at his face. The man tried to turn his face away until Ji-hun got closer. The man jumped out of his seat when Ji-hun stood in front of him. "Brodie Noble. What are you doing here?"

The officer popped his head up from behind a cubicle. "Yeah, Brodie Noble came in when the fighting in the harbor started. Said the armor girls had kidnapped him and he escaped."

"He doesn't know?" asked Ji-hun.

"Most people don't know," said Yelena. "We never made a public statement."

"We're going to throw him in a cell as well," said Ji-hun.

"Why?" asked the officer.

"This man is The Agent of Dependency," said Ji-hun.

Yelena pulled out some handcuffs and grabbed Brodie by the arm. Before she could put the handcuffs on, an arrow hit the cuffs and another hit her arm. Another arrow was about to hit her when Ji-hun tackled her to the ground.

An arrow hit Brodie in the shoulder and he went down. From the floor Ji-hun and Yelena saw when an arrow struck the police officer's head. Ji-hun and Yelena hid behind the cubicles as Brodie groaned on the floor. Ji-hun noticed whoever was shooting at them was doing it from behind the police counter.

"Careful sis," said a man that they couldn't see. "You hit Brodie."

"Shut up, Otto," said Mercy, who they couldn't see either. "I'm preserving his cover."

"The Kallstrom siblings," whispered Ji-hun. "Are you okay?" he asked Yelena.

Yelena pulled the arrow out. She groaned a little. "I'm fine." She looked at Brodie who was trying to get away."

"Let's get out of here, sis," said Otto.

"Not yet," said Mercy. "We can kill these two. I injured one and the other one doesn't even have armor. Let's finish them off. Now blow this door."

"We need to move," said Ji-hun as they heard Otto blow the door open.

Ji-hun and Yelena sneaked between the cubicles as the Kallstrom entered.

"Hey Brodie, where are the world military leaders?" asked Otto.

"They're over there," said Brodie as he pointed in their direction.

"Run," said Ji-hun as he pulled Yelena up. They ran off as Otto and Mercy fired upon them. They ran through the room and made their way into the jail cells.

"What the hell is going on out there?" asked Lovelie.

"Dependency is here," answered Ji-hun as he and Yelena backed away from the door.

"What? Really?" said Allegra. "Get us out of here."

Ji-hun looked back at them. "Sorry but I don't have the keys."

"Then figure something out. Dependency will kill us."

"She's right," said Yelena.

"How are we supposed to break them out without the keys?"

The doors were blasted open causing Ji-hun and Yelena to fall back in opposite directions. Mercy and Otto entered the room. Allegra and Lovelie backed away as far as they could in their cell. Mercy aimed her crossbow at Ji-hun while Otto aimed his arm-cannon at Yelena.

Ji-hun and Yelena took off running as the Kallstrom siblings fired their weapons. Mercy missed while Otto hit the side of Allegra and Lovelie cells. The girls cowered at the back while Mercy and Otto approached.

Ji-hun had gone down one hall while Yelena went down the opposite. Mercy went after Ji-hun while Otto went after Yelena, ignoring the girls.

Ji-hun stood at the end of the hall as he held a wooden tray as a shield.

Mercy laughed. "What do you think you're going to do with that?" She shot her crossbow at him, but he blocked the arrow with the wooden tray.

"Seems to work," said Ji-hun.

Mercy fired her crossbow multiple times at Ji-hun, but he blocked every arrow with the wooden tray. Mercy was getting frustrated as she fired more arrows low at Ji-hun. Ji-hun went down on his knees and blocked the arrows again with the wooden tray, having an impressive amount of arrows stuck to it.

"Sis, help out," yelled Otto as he fired his arm-cannon.

Mercy turned around to find Jacmel had arrived. Otto had fired his cannon at Yelena to hold her back, but she had ducked into one of the cells. Jacmel had his swords out as he kicked the girl's jail cell open.

"Go," Jacmel said to the girls as he kept his eye sight towards Otto. The girls ran off.

"Oh no you don't," said Mercy as she aimed her crossbow towards Jacmel, but before she could fire, Ji-hun trusted his sword in her back.

"No!" yelled Otto as he fired his arm-cannon at Jacmel.

Jacmel jumped out of the way as the cannon went down the hall. Mercy fell forward and Ji-hun fell back as the cannon flew over them.

Ji-hun got on his feet and pulled the sword out of Mercy. He ran as fast as he could towards Otto as he prepared to fire his arm-cannon at Ji-hun. He fired and Ji-hun dropped flat on the floor as the cannon flew over him again. He rushed forward again as Yelena came up behind Otto.

Otto began to turn towards her as Ji-hun stabbed him through his side. Otto spat out blood, but tried to raise his arm-cannon towards Yelena when Ji-hun pulled a knife and stabbed him in the neck. Otto fell to the floor dead as he slid off of Ji-hun's blade.

"Are you okay?" Ji-hun asked Yelena.

"Yes, and you?"

"I'm fine," said Ji-hun as he used his white t-shirt to wipe the blood off of his sword. They walked over to Mercy and checked her pulse. "She's dead."

They slowly went into the back room, ready to fight Jacmel, but he was no longer there. They went outside where they found the howler's trunk open.

"The girls got away," said Ji-hun. "And took their armor."

"At least you brought down the Kallstrom siblings," said Yelena. "I wonder what happened to Brodie."

Just as Yelena said those words, Brodie walked outside from the police station holding his injured shoulder. He made to run for it, but Ji-hun punched him in the face. Brodie fell flat on his back.

"We can count that as a victory as well," said Ji-hun.