s i x t y t h r e e

Start from the beginning

"Now we have to bear the people's saying about you getting drunk. You need to think of that, Eunkyung."

"I apologise, father." she looked down. "I won't do it again."

"Darling, if you are upset with Seungmin, getting drunk is never a choice. You could meet him and talk." her mother softly spoke.

"But he hid it from me for days and told Eunji instead of me."

"He asked for my help," Eunji crossed her arms against her chest. "He knew he did a mistake so he asked me what he should do, it's not like he prioritise me more than you."

Eunhee stifled a laugh at that.

Eunkyung's face turned red, "Still, he did not tell me after asking you."

"He might needs some times, Eunkyung." Eunsoo said. "We don't know what exactly happens so why don't you talk to him after this? And if something bad occurs do not go around drinking again. Return home instantly."

The youngest child muttered a series of disagreement but none of them could hear it. She couldn't look at her parents in the eyes, too ashamed of what she had done so she went back to looking down her feet.

She regretted this, but not really.

"Can I still go out after this with him...?" she timidly asked, scared eyes meeting his father's fierce one. When five seconds of silence passed, she looked down back. "Nevermind, I'm just going to make him wait until tomorrow-"

"Be home before eight."

A sneaky smile appeared on her face but none of them saw it.

Definitely before eight.

Seungmin leaned his back on the sleeping horse, sighing for the umpteenth time. The princess should come thirty minutes ago but here he was, alone at the huge field. He dropped his head back and stared at the sky.

"Is she really mad at me?" he questioned, not really hoping for an answer from his sleeping horse. "If she doesn't appear in another thirty minutes we're leaving, Jasper."

The horse neighed.

Seungmin scoffed. "So you're not actually sleeping."

A sudden galloping sound was heard from distant. Seungmin weakly turned his head to the side and waited for what's coming. He somehow recognised Winter's neighing (don't ask how) but still he had no hope for the princess to appear.

Until he saw a glimpse of a white horse and a girl in a lilac shirt dress coming to them.

The guy beamed. He tapped Jasper's body and got up. Slightly brushing his outfits from grass, he approached the newcomers.

"Hey,"

Eunkyung however did not respond. She got off from Winter and walked to him.

"You look pretty- ow!!"

A punch landed on his stomach.

Seungmin groaned while clutching his stomach, the unbearable pain almost making him throw up. He looked up to her with a regretful look, silently asking forgiveness as he could not talk at the moment.

His girl does strong shits.

"I'm not sorry." she spoke up.

Seungmin held his horse with one hand, slightly leaning on him for support. He meekly nodded, "It's... okay..."

Eunkyung heaved out a sigh. She pulled Winter's lead line and passed it to Seungmin. Confused, he tilted his head but of course the girl did not say anything. Instead she got on Jasper and whipped the lead line.