Chapter 10

It's been about a week since the guys have been here. They decided to stay a bit longer than 2 weeks. I had a prenatal appointment yesterday that Aaron got to go to. He loved hearing the heartbeat. They said that they could even tell the gender but we said no and to just put it in an envelope so we could do a gender reveal. We gave it to Jen. We were gonna have it in a couple days. Aaron is going to have his family flown down here and stay at a hotel called Pinestone. They're going to come tomorrow.

         Me and Aaron were sitting in my room watching a show. I look up at him and he's smiling at the tv.

         "Aaron?"

         "Yeah"

         "I've missed you" after I said that he looked down into my eyes, and I just smiled softly.

          "I've missed you too beautiful"

          "You have?" I said shocked

          "Yeah I actually have"

          "Then why didn't you talk to me for 4 months"

           "I thought you didn't feel the same" he pauses "why didn't you?"

           "The same i didn't think you felt the same way about me as I felt about you"

          He leans down and kisses me while I kiss him back. God have I missed this. I wrap my arm around the back of his neck and smile in the kiss. He pulls away and leans his forehead on mine.

         "Does that tell you that I feel the same?"
I smile and shake my head

         "Yeah but I'm in love with you Aaron" I pull back to look him in the eyes. He smiles at me

          "I'm in love with you too babe" I smile huge as he tells me he loves me back.

           "But what are we going to do with the living situation?"

           "I don't know but we will be together." I smile at his response and lean my head in his chest and fell asleep leaning on him.

                       2 days later

      I was getting ready for the gender reveal when Jen came in.

     "Hey hun, everything is ready for the reveal! I'm so excited for you!"

     "Awesome! I'm so nervous!"

     "Aaron can't wait, he won't stop talking about it" and laughs. I slip on my dress on and walk out to the living room, and get greeted with Aaron.

     "Hey babe, I hear you're excited" I chuckle and kiss him.

     Everyone has arrived and we're standing under our pull string piñata with big smiles on our faces.

     "Ok everyone ready?" Jen asks and everyone calls out yes.

   "1.....2.....3"

   We both pull the strings at the same time and pink confetti comes out of both piñatas. And everyone screams out and I jump up and down and jump into Aaron's arms and kiss him.

    I look up into Aarons eyes and say "we're having 2 princesses" and smile big, him doing the same. I turn and see our family and friends all jumping and clapping their hands. Jen and Zak come up to us hugging and congratulating us.
    "Thank you all for coming and to celebrate us girls" Aaron tells everyone, and looks down at me. I chuckle and kiss him again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like

Vote

Comment