Chapter 6

Me and Jen follow the guys through the building and feeling angry vibes throughout the room. Aaron says

      "I gotta get out of this place, oh my god dude I don't feel right"

      "What?" Zak replies

      "I feel sick guys" I reply

      "That's how I feel too" Billy replies to me.

      "Oh dude it feels like something's crushing my head, oh I'm starting to get a bad headache"  Aaron leans over gripping his head as Me, Jen, and Billy walk over to them.

      "It's just..... I gotta get out of here, man." And with that Aaron walks away.

     "I feel like I was gut punched" Billy days after Aaron leaves.

     "Yeah both of us" I tell Zak

     "Like someone punched us right...Just boom!" Billy touches his ribs.

        Billy lifts up his shirt and you see a big red mark in the same area he touched.

     "Guys!!" Jen yells "I just saw Aaron run down to the river bed"

    "What! Is he ok?" I yell. We all run out of the building to where he is, I stop right beside him and place a hand in his back.

     "Oh my god bro, I've about lost my shit" he says

      "What are you doing?" Zak asks

     "Just been standing here, man. I feel better right here" he pauses "that was a lot on me, man. I started panicking dude"

    "That building hit us all" Zak tells him what happened to me and Billy. Billy shows Aaron his red mark and looks back at me

      "Do you have a mark too?" He walks up to me.

      I just shake my head "I'm fine really, it's nothing I promise." He gets closer and places a hand in my side

      "Where?" He starts to feel around when he gets to the same spot as Billy's was on him. I stopped him and placed my hand on his and closed my eyes because it did hurt a little.

        "Ok let me see"

        "No Aaron I'm fine really"

        "Ok guys that took us all out, one at a time. I want more evidence of that, I want more evidence of what we're feeling right now." Zak tells us. Aaron has his arm around my waist holding me close.

    Zak looks at the cameras and says  "So I'm going to go with my instincts. I feel like for some weird reason, like I have to. we're going to go down and just make a circle and see what happens, if we kind of connect all of our energies together as one and see if that invites whatever we were feeling earlier, and seeing if our energy will magnify its power to do something to us." We start to walk inside but he stops us before entering.

      "So at this point Jay will be on night vision camera" we walk in and as we go by I look at everyone else and say "okay, not sure where that was, but I'm seeing dark shadows go by"

    "Yeah I'm seeing that too" Billy says

     "Are you serious?" I ask him

     "I was going to say something..." I stop not being able to speak out of fear

     "It's ok it was really dark and it was really tall, and it just went" I cut him off "yeah that's what I saw"

     "Guys it's ok let's start this circle" Zak says. We all stand in a circle and take a step back. I stand beside Zak, and Jens on the other side of him. Billy beside me.

     "Everyone take a deep breath. And then make a hum." We all do as he says. I lay a device in the middle of the circle and Zak goes on "we invite you to the centre of our circle, we've created an energy sphere for you to enter into. You have permission to use any of our bodies. Are you here with us?" For abit it goes silent until Jen looks behind her, and she jumps

    "Did you just jump at me?" She asks

     "No, no"  Jay says

     "Aaron, did you just come at me?" She ask him

     "No" he says back

     "Holy shit" she says. At this point Zak enters the circle to conduct an EVP session.

     "Quit playing around with us" it goes silent "tell us who you are" again silence "we call upon you, we invite you to our circle" silence he raises his voice a little bit "what is the shadow?" Nothing "what are you protecting?"

    "Are you a dominant spirit?"

    "Do you answer to the devil?" Billy touches his ear "ugh there's a voice in my head saying 'yes you fucker'"

     "What??" Zak replies "yeah, screaming in my ducking head"

     "Woow" Zak pauses "male or female?"

     "Male!"

     "God it's screaming" once it stopped Billy says "that was really weird, I've never had that happen before" we sit there as Zak raises his hand, Aaron flinches then Jay calls out "I caught that Aaron"

     "You did! Dude something just went in my ear" he rests his head on his arm "dude I feel so drained right now"

      we start to use the polterpod as Jen asks Billy

      "Billy, you were saying that you heard something scream earlier in your ear"

     "Yeah and then I got another thing when Zak was asking questions to this" pauses "said 'how many of you are there?' My head just kept saying 'we are legion, we are fucking legion' whatever that means"

     "Wow" Zak replies

      "What is legion?" Billy asks

      Then Jen moves around frantic

     "What's wrong, what's wrong" Billy asks

    "Something just.... Something just came out of that corner" she says scared out of her mind

    "Guys can we stop please I don't want to do this"

     "You don't wanna what?" Zak asks

      " that was really intense" she says

      "Did it touch you?" Billy asks

       "No, it just started moving at me. I don't want to do this" she says freaking out and walks out. Zak continues trying to use the spirit box but there's no voices. But the owner comes down and tells him he needs to give them permission to speak. So Zak does just that. Then a voice comes through "Jen" I freak out

     "Oh my god" I pause "that just said Jen" we all decide to leave the building after that and check in Jen. She says she was being attacked inside. Zak and Aaron make us leave to go back to the hotel after all those attacks on us. We also have a plane ride back home in the morning. I kissed Aaron goodbye and gave him a tight hug.

      "If I don't see you in the morning before you leave, then let's keep in contact ok?" He says all I do is shake my head. And with that we leave. "Jen, we're sharing a bed. I was punched by a ghost"

      " yes we're sleeping together I was badly attacked too" we get our pjs on and set out our outfit for the morning then go to bed.

                              Next morning

      I couldn't sleep at all last night after what happened. We get up at 5am to get ready, Jen tells me she's going to stay till they get home for as long as she can.

     "Ok I'm going to go then. I'll see you on the plane" I give her a hug and leave.

      I feel bad for leaving but I didn't want to say goodbye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE