Chapter 19: Meeting the pedo snake

Kakashis pov

I went straight to the hokages office after Ibiki talked to me. I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in.

I then opened the door. I saw lord third doing some paper work. He saw me and looked up from the paper he was reading.

"Ah kakashi what brings you in today?" lord third asked.

"Sakura wrote a message on her exam paper and asked me to give it to you." I said and handed him the paper.

Lord third then took the paper and read it over. His eyes then widened.

"Lord third what do you think of this message that Sakura wro-" I said but got interrupted.

"I don't believe this message one bit." Lord third said calmly.

"But what if one of sakuras abilities is to see the future?" I asked.

Lord third then stood there for a moment. Thinking of what to do.

"I think we should continue the chuunin exams even though he is here. Kakashi as for your team I think that it would be best for you to go to the forest of death and keep an eye on them. If they are indanger only then you can intervine. Do I make myself clear?" Lord third said.

"Yes lord third." I said.

'Crap it's going to be hard to spy on them when Sakura can sense my chakura pretty easily' I thought then disappeared.

I then appeared in a tree next to the entrance to the forest of death.

I quickly spotted my team and kept a close eye on them while Anko was explaining about the rules.

And about not even a minute later Sakura sensed me. She turned around and flipped me off. For the second time today!

I then flipped her off again. And Sakura turned around because Naruto was calling her.

Sakuras pov

I sensed kakashi sensei hiding in a tree. And I guess he's here to keep an eye on us. And ofcourse me being me I just turned around and flipped him off again. He then flipped me off and I turned around cause Naruto was calling me.

"Saku chan! Come on all the teams have left already!" Naruto said.

"Oh she said start already? I guess I just wasn't paying attention." I said.

"Hn come on let's go and get this over with." Sasuke said loosing his patients. He then grabbed my arm and then draged me into the forest of death.

Small time skip to when the team meets Orochipedo...

As we were going to the tower after getting the heavens scroll I felt a strong chakura from underneath us.

Warning! Warning! OROCHIPEDO IS RIGHT UNDER US!

'Inner! Why the hell are u being so loud!'

...

Just get that bitch

I then had a feeling in my gut that I needed to jump now. So I grabbed Naruto and Sasuke by the arm and jumped on a tree branch.

"Saku chan whats going on?" Naruto said confused.

"Long story short where endanger." I said.

"Sakura...what do you mean endanger?" Naruto said. He then sweat dropped.

"Ahh so you've sensed me underground young girl. Quite impressive if I might add." A voice said behind us.

Ofcouse I recognised whos voice that was. And I screamed.