Chapter 10: The Uchiha Massicre

What Sakura's wearing today

Black hoodie

Black shorts

Black shorts

Black shoes

Also Sakura's hair is tied up in a ponytail.

Sakura's pov:

"Where is Sasuke-kun he's not here today!" Said one of his fan girls worriedly.

"I hope Sasuke-kun is alright." Said another fan girl.

I couldn't help but over hear the fan girl conversations. I to was worried about him.

'Its not like Sasuke to be late? Why do I have this feeling in my gut that something bad happened?'

"Good morning everyone." Said Iruka sensei.

"Good morning Iruka sensei." We all said at the same time.

"Sensei do you happen to know where Sasuke kun is." Asked Ino aka barbie bitch.

Oh I forgot to mention that me and Ino never became friends cause she always be jealous that I'm with "her Sasuke-kun." Like bitch shut the fuck up we've been friends since we were like babies so what the fuck do you expect bitch.

Ino pig is really a pain in the ass.

I know right.

"Sasuke is just in the hospital do to some recent event. But he'll be fine and back in school in a couple of days." Said Iruka sensei.

"Oh thank goodness Sasuke-kun will be alright." Barbie bitch said along with the other unimportant fangirls.

Then Iruka sensei starts teaching about some random shit that I already know. And I just didn't listen to him and just talked to inner instead.

'OH NO THE UCHIHA MASSACRE I TOTALLY FORGOT! INNER WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME AHEAD OF TIME?!'

Sorry I kinda forgot.

'What ever I know that I wanna fuck up the plot but I feel like the Uchiha Massicre is something that I shouldn't change. Sasuke needs that trauma I think. But I do regret not saving Sasuke's family. They were so nice to me especially Aunty Mikoto and Itachi-nii.'

Yes Itachi lets me call him Itachi nii since he's known me since I was a baby and we're pretty close.

'Inner after school I'm gonna go to the hospital to see Sasuke and I'm dragging Naruto along with me.'

Good idea he probably is gonna need someone like you to be there for him. Although I know he wouldn't admit it aloud. And he also probably wants his future boyfriend to see him to.

Time skip to when class ends

"Naruto let's go to the hospital to see Sasuke and I'm not taking no for an answer." I said

"Sakura-chan he's probably gonna be fine you need to stop being so dramatic." Said Naruto complaining.

'If only he knew the hell Sasuke has just been through.'

"Come on Naru it's not like Sasu to miss school so something bad must have happened." I said.

"Your right it's not like Sasuke to miss school. So whatever happened must have been bad." Naru said.

"Glad you agree Naru." I said and we then walked to the hospital.

Time skip to the hospital

Me and Naruto entered the hospital and I immediately asked a nurse is I could see Sasuke.

The nurse then told me and Naruto where Sasuke room was and we immediately went to the room he was in after thanking the nurse.

I then opened the door quietly and saw Sasuke all  pissed and ranting on and on about his clan and killing Itachi-nii. And he didn't notice us when we entered in the room.

"I swear that I will kill you Itachi and avenge my clan. I will kill you Itachi I swear that I will kill yo-"

"Sasuke!" I said while kinda yelled to snap him out of his thoughts or at least stop him from saying that shit.

"Sakura, Naruto what are you two doing here?" Sasuke said surprised.

"Well you weren't in school today Sasuke so we came to check up on you." Said Naruto.

"Sasuke if you ever want to talk about what happened were always here to listen. Remember your not alone in this world you have me and Naruto. Please don't forget that ok." I said calmly and softly giving him a reassuring smile.

Sasuke then surprisingly jumped out of bed and hugged me. Which scared the living shit out of me. And Naruto was staring wide eyes. He was like what the fuck is happening is Sasuke ok?

Normally I'm the one hugging sasuke and he complains about it. So of course I tensed a bit when he hugged me. That was just a normal reaction. But then I hugged him back

Sasuke's pov:

"Sasuke if you ever want to talk about what happened were always here to listen. Remember your not alone in this world you have me and Naruto. Please don't forget that ok." Sakura said an a calm and soft voice.

'Whenever feel like I'm in a bad mood or I'm having a bad day Sakura always makes me feel better. I don't know why but she makes me feel so happy just being around her.'

I then just immediately got out of bed and hugged her. She tensed a bit because she knows I'm not much of a hugger. She then hugged me back.

I soon then started to cry. I then explained about everything that has happened over the past couple of days.

Sakura just comforted me and patted my head. And Naruto also joined in the hug. We all stayed like that for a while until I broke the hug.

"Thanks, you both are really good friends." I said as I wiped my tears away. And letting myself smile a bit. Just this once I'll let myself smile.

Sakura and Naruto then smiled widely. They stayed with me until visiting time was over.

"Well I think that it's time for us to go now. So, will you be coming back to school soon?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah. I'll be back tomorrow. I think I'm feeling much better now."

"That's good. Well good luck dealing with the fan girls tomorrow." Sakura teased and walked out with Naruto laughing.

When they both left I felt all alone again. But at least I feel better now.