Chapter 15: The land of waves (part 1)

What Sakura's wearing today

Light pink sweater

Long black pants

Black choker

Her hair is up in a pony tail

Sakura's pov:

"SENSEI IM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE D-RANKED MISSIONS!" Naruto yelled all angry after tora the cat scratched up his face.

"Sensei can we please get a better mission." I complained.

"Hn the both of you are acting little kids." Sasuke said tryna act all cool and shit.

"Sasuke stop acting like your tryna be all cool and shit. I know you want a higher ranked mission to." I said pointing an accusing finger at him.

"Hn." Sasuke said and looked away.

"I knew it." I said smirking at him.

"Sensei can we please get a higher ranked mission." I begged.

"Nope. All genin have to do d ranked missions." Kakashi sensei said while giving a closed eye smile.

"Kakashi sensei if we don't get a higher ranked mission I will steal all of your icha icha paradise books when your asleep and burn them all in a fire." I said while giving kakashi sensei a deadly glare and he actually flinched.

Damn girl your evil.

'I know thanks inner.'

Time skip to the hokage office

"Gramps I'm sick and tired of these stupid D-ranked missions!" Naruto complained.

"Can we please get a higher ranked mission." I begged.

Kakashi sensei patted both me and narutos head before he went over to the hokage. And he was actually begging to the hokage to give us a c ranked mission.

"Hokage-sama please give these kids a c ranked mission. If you don't Sakura said that she'll burn all of my favorite books when I'm asleep so please do this for me." Kakashi whispered to the hokage. But luckily for him I have amazing hearing.

"Alright then. I'll check to see if there are any c ranked missions available." The hokage said. He then took out some papers.

Me and Naruto fist bumped and Sasuke smirked a bit.

"Ok I have found a c ranked mission. You three will be body guards." The hokage said.

"Saku-chan I wonder who we'll be guarding! Maybe a princess! Or a model!" Naruto said while jumping up and down. But soon got interrupted by the hokage.

"Send him in." The hokage said.

And after he said that tazuna then walked in.

"Are these the kids that are going to guard me?" Tazuna said and took a drink of his sake.

"These kids don't even look like real ninja! I mean look at them! Especially the short one with the stupid blonde hair.

"Hey who are you calling short?!" Naruto said. And then ran up to the man ready to attack him but kakashi held him back.

"Naruto calm down." Kakashi sensei said in his bored tone.

"And I bet that girl with the stupid pink hair isn't even a ninja. She looks weak and useless." Tazuna said while pointing at me and then took another drink.

OH HELL NO. YOU DID NOT JUST CALL MY GIRL USELESS YOU FUCKER! I WILL CALL ZABUZA OVER HERE RIGHT NOW TO TEACH YOU A DAMN LESSON!

'OH HELL NO! THAT BITCH DIDNT JUST CALL ME WEAK! THATS IT IM THROWING HANDS!'