Chapter 34

Kagami and I decided to go to his apartment today. I called Ms.Carter, well I guess my new mom, and told her.

"Ok! Have fun and be safe." She said to me on the phone.
"I will thanks. Love you."
"Love you too. And remember if he tries to pull anything make sure you use a con-"
I cut her off before she finished.
"NOTHING LIKE THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!" I was blushing furiously.
"Haha I'm just teasing you Nova. Goodbye sweetie!~"
And with that she hung up.

"What was all the screaming about?" Kagami asked as he cooked dinner.
"N-nothing. I was just calling Ms.Carter."
He gave one of the smirks that made my knees go weak. "Then why are you blushing so much?"

I stormed back into his room where I had previously had the conversation and pretended to be mad at him.
"Hey hey wait up!" He called out while chasing after me.
"Hmph." I replied as I plopped myself on his bed.
"Huuuuungh fine. I'm sorry."

I giggled.
"What?" He replied a bit irritated.
"Nothing, just that I wasn't mad at all." I smiled.
Under his breath he mumbled "Girls are so confusing."
"I know~" I winked at him as he gave a shocked face that I heard him.
"Anyways, I wanna have a date night." And with that he walked out.

I sat on the bed and took out the business card from earlier. I held it above my face and examined it.

I let out a sigh and threw it across the room.
'I don't want him to go... But that would be selfish of me... UGH!'
I was having a mental argument as I grabbed some hair on my head and starred to yank on it. I wanted to scream and just let everything out.

I wasn't even angry or upset, just really confused. Life can be a bitch sometimes.

"Nova come on everything is set up. I want a show too." I heard him chuckle. Damn it, he wants me to sing for him.

I haven't sung in YEARS. Probably the last time was when I first met Lizzy. She gave me a lot of confidence in myself, then again so does Kagami. Damn those two are a lot a like.

Maybe a good singing session is what I need to help with all the riled up nerves I have right now. Only problem is I have no idea what to sing.

"Nova come on! You dead or something?" Kagami shouted.
"Feels like it! I'm coming!... Mom!"
I heard him grunt at the last comment so I laughed as I came out of his room.

I saw a nice date set up.
He had some snacks in bowls on his coffe table. Along with some movies and blankets.

He sat down and patted his lap.
"Come on." He smiled.
With that I sat down and tried to savior every moment.

The way it felt to be warmed by his body, his scent, his facial expressions when we watch movies, how he positions himself while sitting, everything.
I never wanted this to end.