Chapter 49: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.1

Start from the beginning

“Fuck it.” He whispered to himself. Getting out of bed, he slowly and quietly crept out of his room with his phone and dick out, heading down the halls to Nevaeh’s dorm.

Once there, he pocketed his phone before slowly turning the handle, not wanting to make any noise, only to find it locked.

“Fucking bitch.” He hissed, angry and disappointed. Letting go of his member, he searched through his pockets for a bobby pin, a wicked grin appearing when he felt the familiar metal piece.

Pulling it out, he went to work unlocking the door; at this point, far into his obsession, a crazy, evil glint could be seen in his eyes, a clear sign of just how far off his rocker Chad really was.

Once he was inside, he quietly entered the room, and crept over to Nevaeh’s side of the room with his cock once again in his hand, stroking away.

Deciding to test his luck, he gently pulled back the duvet, revealing the baby blue nightgown she was wearing.

‘Fuck, she looks good with my colors, and oh, my gosh! Her nipples are so cute!’ Chad mentally cried out, his eyes widening upon seeing her nipples as they pressed into the soft fabric.

Pumping himself with one hand, he became more bold (more reckless, if you ask me) when he risked running a hand lightly through her hair.

A small groan escaped her lips, startling Chad, and causing him to pause his handy work (lol, get it? Handy- work? lol) until she stilled once more.

Deciding to take things a step further, he took out his phone, muting the sound, and turning off the flash before taking several pictures of her while she slept, evening going far as to record her sleeping, pumping his dick near her face, mainly towards her hair.

Feeling himself nearing his climax, he quickly grabbed the first piece of fabric he saw, and came on it; that fabric was her blanket. A low groan rumbled through his chest until he was completely drained, pulling the covers back on her body carefully.

Done with his nightly scheming and feeling nothing but a sadistic amount of lust, he grinned to himself as he tucked his flaccid cock back into the confinements of his pajama pants before quietly leaving the room, and making his way back to his own.

*Nevaeh’s p.o.v*

Last night felt really weird, it felt airy and sounded like Lonnie was maybe mumbling in her sleep. I don’t know how to explain it, but the atmosphere wasn’t right.

Anyways, when my alarm went off, I got up and got ready for a morning run. Once out the door, I set my phone for an hour because I haven’t been working out as much as I used to since arriving in Auradon.

It was also nice to get out and watch the sunrise and feel the crisp air; I really should join Lonnie on her daily jogs more often. Slowing down into a walk near the end of my jog, I headed back to my dorm, ready to take a shower.

After taking a shower and moisturizing my body, I changed into a white, lace lingerie set before wearing a navy blue, button dress that had butterflies and lilies.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I made my way to my vanity just as Lonnie got out of bed.

“Morning, Lonnie.” I smiled at her through the mirror.

“Morning, Nevaeh. Where did you go this morning?” She asked as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

“Oh, I went for a jog, I hadn't gone for one in a while. I might start joining you for yours.” I explained.

“Oh, yay! A jogging buddy would be nice, hope you can keep up though.” She winked at me, making me laugh.

“Don’t worry about me, but if you need to stop to catch your breath, I won’t judge.” I smirked. On her way to the bathroom, she paused by my bed.