Chapter 14: 'Enough Flirting'

Firstly I just want to say that I am extremely sorry for not posting in such a long time as I've had loads of hw and I've got my mocks coming up so im a little stressed but I've started writing again and it's kinnnnnddda relieving my stress and also I've been writing a few other story's but not yet published them.

The three of them ended up outside of Jarvis's home, Daniel got out of the car first and began walking toward the house "I have a feeling this is going to end badly" Jack said to Pierson "well Thompson 'your feeling' is quite accurate, but it'll only end bad if Peggy finds out and she will, believe me" she said " well someone's feeling sassy today" Jack said turning his head to look at her from the front seat, she was sitting in the back looking out the window to see the lovely view of the garden that Jarvis's wife takes care of, Jack was just admiring the love of his life until she turned her head to look at him "what are you looking at Thompson?" She said confused as to why he was staring in her direction "Have I ever told you that your eyes are really pretty?" Jack said as if he was in a trance "Lies, I don't believe it" she said trying to suppress her giggle but letting it out anyways, Jack saw what she was trying to do and smiled which turned into a smirk, he reached over to her and started tickling her... At this point he managed to climb into the back and he was on top of her, tickling the life out of her until they heard a knock on the window, then they froze, Jack turned around and saw Daniel standing outside the window giving them confused looks, Jack got off her and opened the door climbing out, while he was fixing his suit Pierson climbed out "what a way to be a gentleman" Pierson said fixing her skirt "alright enough flirting you too, we've got work to do" Daniel said "your just jealous cause you can't get Carter" Jack said and winked at Pierson flirtatiously and she smirked at him while grabbing his arm and interlocking her fingers with his, Daniel looked down at their hands and then between the two that were googly eyeing each other" I don't wanna know what you guys do together in your free time" Daniel said before rolling his eyes at the two and Jack smirked before Daniel walked away and to the door again, Pierson let go of him and started walking but Jack came up behind her slithering his hands around her waist, he stopped walking and pulled her into him as he twirled her to face him "round 2?" Jack said and seconds later she was getting tickled but tried to giggle as quietly as possible while she was dying in his arms it was pretty hard to suppress herself from laughing out loud, but he stopped and he just admired her, she caught him staring at her and just looked deep into his eyes, he slowly began leaning in, Pierson saw what he was trying to do and got on her tip toes to reach him as their lips met, the kiss didn't last long but when they did part they just admired each others eyes, Pierson removed Jacks arms from her waist, not breaking the eye contact she began walking away he was looking her in her eyes and she smirked before turning around and carried on walking to the door where Daniel was standing, she was just standing there waiting for the door to open and Jack came up from behind her and slithered his arms around her waist, she looked up at him and smiled and leaned down to kiss her once more, his face still inches away from hers she moved her head to his ear "this is so unprofessional hun" she whispered seductively into his ear when she moved her head to look at him his eyes were closed shut, he bit his lip to stop him self from groaning, when he opened his eyes he saw her smirking, he so badly wanted to wipe that smirk of her face "do you know what your doing to me?" he whispered this and made her smirk even more, Daniel turned look at the couple, Jack noticed Daniel staring at them when she saw that Jack was no longer focusing her attention on her but was looking somewhere else so she turned her head to Daniel and tried to hide the smile that was forming on her face "I-" he sighed "I give up" he said turning his head back around. Daniel knocked again "unbelievable, a known fugitive isn't answer his door"  "knock harder" Jack said "sure, can I borrow your forehead?" Daniel said getting impatient especially because he was with the two love birds that couldn't keep their hands off of each other, Jack removed one of his hands from her waist and went forward to knock on the door whilst his other hand was still resting on her waist, he went back to his original spot behind Pierson with both his hands back on her waist . When the door finally opened she quickly pushed his hands away from her waist "good afternoon gentlemen" Pierson cleared her throat "and woman" Jarvis added "how may I help you?" "Afternoon. Agents Thompson and Sousa with the ssr" Jack said, Pierson cleared throat and nudged Jack lightly "and of course you know my girl" Jack said before clearing his throat "uhm Agent Joanna" Jack tried correcting,she looked down and had a smile plastered across her face that both Jarvis and Jack caught "if your looking for mr. Stark, I'm afraid he's most indefinitely unavailable" Jarvis said "we're well - aware of that, mr. Jarvis. That is your name, isn't it? Mr. Edwin Jarvis?" Daniel said "you misplace anything recently?" Jack asked " yes, I did lose a fountain pen on Fifth Avenue actually" Jarvis said as Pierson looked down and snickered a bit before clearing her throat and brought back her serious again "How about the bumper off a Fleetmaster? Anything like that?" Jack asked "Just the bumper?" Jarvis asked "wish you'd found the entire car, I reported it stolen several days ago, Detective David at the 19th precinct was very helpful" Jarvis said as Jack and Daniel looked at each other then Daniel looked down and wrote that in his notepad "if there's nothing further..." Jarvis said reaching for the door handle and began closing it, Jack stepped forward and put his leg in between the door to stop it closing "that bumper was found in a major crime scene. There's plenty further." A few seconds after Jack said that, Jarvis turned around then turned back "mr. Stark doesn't like visitors, whether he's here to receive them or not." Jarvis said looking a little bit pissed "Look, Mr. Jarvis, I can call a judge and wait here to get a warrant. But honestly, it's almost lunchtime, and I'm hungry" Jack said "how would you like to take a ride downtown?" Jack asked Jarvis who looked a little reluctant "well, lead the way" Jarvis said stepping out of his home and closing the door. "Well, this will be novel." Jarvis started as the four were walking over to the car "I haven't been in the back of a car in years" he finished whilst getting into the vehicle, Sousa went to his door and got in while Jack was helping her into the car "what a gentleman" Pierson said as he kissed her hand, he let go of her hand, she winked at him and she closed the door.

I'm kinda jealous anyways this is probably my favourite chapter so far, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and again I'm rly sry for taking my time to post this one and there should be another one coming out soon!!!!!!