Chapter 7: Leviathan

A/n
Hi, I'm really sorry for the late update but I've been really busy, but I still hope you enjoy this chapter (also pls vote and feel free to comment)   
:)

"I'm sorry to appear callous but is there anyway it can be traced back to you?" Jarvis asked sitting behind Peggy and Pierson in front of her "my name wasn't on the lease, no one knew me except..." Peggy said "did she have any family?" Jarvis asked "she lost a brother in war" Pierson said "I'd only known her a few months, I needed a place to stay. I didn't know anyone in... I seem to have a habit of losing people closest to me, perhaps 'losing' is too nice a word... I get them killed" she said trying not to cry "Miss Carter" Jarvis said "Peggy... you shouldn't say that" Pierson said feeling bad "when Howard came to me, I was damn happy to see him, I'd been wallowing in it since the war wondering why no one would give Agent Peggy Carter a shot, so I grabbed the chance, but I mucked it up and now Colleen is dead... because of me" Peggy said summarising her entire life after the war and Jarvis gave Peggy a napkin "Miss Carter, I've read your war record, you are a credit to your profession. I'd the men in your office can't see that, then they're fools, you were trying to do something good, and I believe you've accomplished it" he said trying to cheer her up "but was it worth it?" She asked "I don't think we'll know that until the job is truly done" Pierson said and Peggy sighed "where does your wife think you are right now?"Peggy asked "one of Mr Starks more... amorous admirers has refused to vacant his penthouse, I am presently supervising her extraction" Jarvis said before taking a sip of his tea  "I imagine that's quite believable" Peggy said and Jarvis choked "you have no idea" he said gulping and  Peggy smiled before looking into her bag remembering the bomb "we need to know where this came from, but I can't exactly walk it into the SSR Headquarters" she said "I may know a gentleman" Jarvis said...

"Dr. Vanko, what do we have here?" Jarvis asked "A lanthanum carbon alloy" he said with his Russian accent "Rather clever. I might add, rather unstable." He added "so it couldn't have come from very far away" Peggy asked as she walked forwards and grabbed a news paper out of her purse "well before the war, there were only three refineries capable of something like this. Um, the Navy tore down Franklin Chemical, and Eaglestar converted to Diesel so that only leaves..." he said as she opened her map and started scanning "Roxxon" Pierson said pointing at it "right" Dr. Vanko said "this has to be 200 acres. It would take weeks to search" Peggy said "Dr. Vanko, please tell me that isn't still, um... volatile?" Jarvis asked "oh, volatile. No, no. Active?" He chuckled "oh, yes. The nitramene still emits low level of vita-radiation." He said before getting cut off "vita-rays?" Peggy asked "yeah, we occasionally use them in our experiments to stabilise the-" he said before getting cut off again "I know what they do" Peggy said as she closed up her map and began leaving "I am so sorry about her, she's  just really stressed" Pierson said "Pierson?" Peggy called from the hallway and Pierson got scared so she flinched "coming" she shouted back before smiling at the scientist and walking out the room to join her friends...

At the office, Joanna was trying to deal with Jack and Ray while Carter was looking for a box of files, and finally Peggy came back "found it yet?" Pierson asked as she got up "yes, I have" Peggy said "okay lets go then" Pierson said "actually, me and Jarvis have agreed on not letting you come with us until your all better" Peggy said as she began walking out "but I am better" she said limping behind her "really?" She stopped and turned to looked at her limping friend "yes" she said trying to be serious "alright fine" Peggy said hesitantly and they both left the office

At the Roxxon facility they were in the car in silence, Peggy looking through the binocular's while Jarvis and Pierson looked out from their windows " I still don't think Pierson should be with us" Jarvis said breaking the silence "well she did insist on coming" Peggy said "I'm literally right here?" She said in a questionable tone before it went back to silence "we'll armed for a mothball facility, wouldn't you say?" Pierson asked and Peggy took the binoculars away from her eyes "keep you eyes open" Peggy said reaching for the handing but not pushing it open "but I'm coming with you" Jarvis said "Jarvis, that cook with the spoons was she a large woman? Violent?" Pierson asked trying to make a point "well, no, she was quite diminutive, actually, but she has a vicious tongue and extremely long..." he said as Pierson got out as she had enough of his childishness and Peggy stayed in the car as she laughed a bit before getting out "fingernails" he said finishing off his sentence while they were both gone, the pair walked, well Peggy walked over to the gate but Pierson limped very slowly, when they got to the fence Pierson jumped up and clipped the gate, she jumped down and saw Peggy standing there "wait how'd you get there" she said and Peggy turned and pointed at the door which was apart of the fence "fuck sake" she said... after a minute of Peggy staring at Pierson in confusion, Pierson got sick of it and went over to her and grabbed the device that was in her bag and bean walking forward, she finally reached a door and opened it so that Peggy who was behind her could get in, they walked up some stairs and Pierson stopped as she heard someone, as soon as he had his back turned to her, Pierson creeped up behind him and knocked him out with the closest thing next to her, they walked toward a sort of lab-like area as which you could hear them experimenting on something...

The Nitramene Bomb

They hid behind a pole "I'm going in" Pierson said "no, not yet" Peggy said, right after they heard Jarvis on the walkie-talkie 'Miss Carter, it seems that...' he said and she walked away leaving them for Pierson if they did come forward...

One of the men unfortunately stepped forward, he slowly walked towards where he heard the noise and Pierson dropped down from where she was and landed on his shoulders, she hit her gun repeatedly on his head till he fell unconscious or died, the other one ran and Peggy chased after him, Pierson tried looking for a short cut...
When she finally found them she heard Peggy say "... scar on his throat like yours?" Pierson walked out "He's not my friend" the guy said as he looked at her "tell me his name, or so help me god, I'll blow us all to hell." She said " he doesn't have a name anymore. And you can go ahead and pull that trigger, because if he's here we're both dead anyways, Leviathan is coming" he said "who?" She asked "they'll tell you themselves soon enough. Your not gonna like the future, such as it is" he said before smashing the bomb in front of him on the floor "Thirty seconds agents" he said as he closed his the van door and ran to the driver seat, they started running out of there "Jarvis, do you think you could bring the car around?" Pierson said 'of course. When would you like it?' He said through the walkie-talkie "oh, In about 20 seconds" she said as her and Peggy were running for their life "meet us at the access road!" Pierson said 'you know I'm being shot at?" He asked shouting "Now!" She shouted still running 'where are you?' He asked "just keep driving" Peggy said 'could you be slightly more specific?' He said freaking out "No" Pierson shouted as Peggy ran up a ramp and jumped on top of the car while Pierson was still running she ran in front of the car and Jarvis hit the brakes, she quickly got up from the floor and into the car while Peggy was still on the roof "go, go!" She said and he started driving the car in max speed "don't you want to get in?!" He said Pierson opened the door and she got in "Drive faster" Pierson said "we've only got 10 seconds" Peggy said " what happened back there" he asked the pair "if we live, I'll tell you all about it" Peggy said and he took another turn, they just about got out and explosion erupted "faster" Peggy said "I am going faster!" He argued back as Pierson felt a lot of pain occur in her wound...
She lifted up her shirt to reveal her her wound was bleeding even worse than when she got stabbed.