an not a chapter

So I know the start is a little shaky, but I wanted to let you know that my better ideas are for the main of the story and as of right now it is just the introduction and begging so please be patient and let me know what you think so far. This is the first time I am writing on both wattpad and Ao3 so I don't even know if anyone is actually reading... With that being said I did wanna say before I got further in that some of the characters have been affected by tiktok in my brain. For example in my brain tiktok user @Thistle_witch is the only present mic, @denki.darling is monama, @jijnni is shinso, @the_lady_rin is izuku, @nodibean is denki, @samsolvethis is todoroki shoto and Kirishima, @born2burn_ is dabi, @commanderbunbun.cosplay is Aizawa, and many many more. Also i want to note that some of the things Sora will experience or have or aha are from personal experience. I am not sure what all will be added but this will have a lot of personal experience behind it, as well as disabilities. I have autism so will Sora, I believe that denki and mic would both have adhd so they will and things like that. Not all things will be said aloud but if you are someone who also has them you will probably recognize some of the things. Thank you.