12

**3rd person P.O.V.**

It took Sora multiple hours to calm down switching between her momma and papa for cuddels. They decided to skip furniture shoping instead opting to buy the needed pieces online instead. It wasn't until around dinner time that she pulled away from her momma's chest. "'M hungry" she mumbled tiredly haveing not wanting to eat earlier. Hizashi paused the pre-quirk era childrens TV show they were watching.
"That's good what do you wanna eat pup?" He asked quietly happy to hear his pup was now ready to eat having been worried that she hadn't eaten anything all day.

**Le time skip until the day Sora takes the intelligence test.**

Hizashi woke up early to the sound of his alarm going off, it played a song as to not startle his pup who was curled up next to his husband, her two favorite plushes held tightly in her small arms. A smile graced his face at the peaceful sight beside him. Sora had finally started to get more comfortable in her setting, but still crawls into bed between them every night. He had bought several presents for her on his way home from work over the past few weeks and found that she loved coloring. There were only a few things he had gotten for her she truely showed interest in all being within her special interest. The first thing she found she loved was her hero plushies, which soon her room, now painted in a hero theme, had all the hero plushies he was able to find, going as far too ask other heros if they had plushies and asking if he could buy one straight off them knowing they had access to their own merch. They were albe to find her hero themed furniture online. A Thirteen themed bed that saw designed to look like her helment was a mash curten on a track that closed if she wanted it to, a Sir NightEye themed desk that was painted in the colors of his hair with his signature posted painted onto the top, a Hawks themed dresser with action poses on the side and red wings ingraved into the wood, several Midnight themed hanging wall shelfs, that looked like a wipped was ingraved on the front of them, as well as many other hero derived pieces. Her walls were painted happily by one of Hizashi's sidekicks that offered to paint Sora a hero mural upon finding that they young child had fallen in love with hero's. The room with all the clashing colors could come off as tacky but the young girls had squeled with excitement, and thanked her adoptive parents happily jumping up and down the first time she saw it.
He slowly pulled away from the two loves of his life, and walked into the bathroom turning the shower on and hooking his phone up to there bathroom speaker and putting on music before stripping and climbing under the warm water. He hummed along. In the other room Sora stirred awake usued to waking before either of her new parents from her nightmares she was startled to find that her papa was gone and fear gripped her heart. Tears begun to run down her small still healing face. She slowly shook her mama awake bottom lip trembling terribly. "Momma, momma, P-Papa is G-Gone. He was g-gone when I woke up." She cried harder as the black haired man opened his eye.
"Hey, hey it's okay. He is just probably in the other room." Shota said trying to calm the young girl, but she shook her head.
"N-no Dadda wasn't t-th-there when I woke u-up. He m-monster n-now. Don't w-want th-that to happen t-to Pa-Papa." She sobbed tears running down her face. Shota slowly got up picking the girl up, and noticing the slight music playing from the bathroom.
"Hey, hey it's okay. I think Papa is in the shower. Let's go check, yeah?" He said gentally slowly rocking her on his hip as he slowly walked towards the bathroom. Upon opening the door he could hear Hizashi singing which made the pups sobs slow to a whimper rubbing her eyes with her small fist. "Hey, Zashi can you stick your head out a minute?" Shota called out knowing that Sora wouldn't truely calm down until she saw him.
"Sho? Did I wake you?" He asked sticking his head up his hair covered in white bubbles and water dripping down his face which held a look of concern.
"No, Sora woke up and she was scared that you were go-"
"Papa!" Sora intirupted reaching for the wet man causing him to smile.
"Hey little listener whats wrong?" He asked staying behing the curten.
"You were gone." She said sadly.
"Sorry I just needed to shower. How about I finish up, and than you help me make breakfast for momma, sound good?" He asked which the girl quickly nodded her head to now calm to know her papa was safe. She sighed carrying Sora back to their room and setting her down onto the bed and before grabbing his eye drops and a hair tie to tie his hair back for the morning.
Sora pushed off her bed making her way into her room.