Very highly. I hope.

Jimin continued on with his day with only a sliver (not really) of worry, his chores dragging on for longer as he slowed down. Mara didn't know his attachment to Taehyung was that severe, and despite trying to cheer him up, the boy simply did not entertain any of her attempts.

"He's just slightly upset. He'll get over it," Jungkook distractedly muttered, holding Millie the chicken up to Mara's shoulder and watching with amusement as the bird stepped onto it, clucking softly and gently pecking her head.

"Millie, you free-range revolutionary," Mara sighed, earning a laugh from Jungkook. This instantly made her smile, and she gently pet Millie.

"She's quite the role model," Jungkook chuckled.

"And she's loyal too. I've told her lots of secrets and have you heard her say a peep? No," Mara huffed.

Jungkook snorted, "Instead of a cat lady, you're a chicken lady."

"Okay slay? I'm not mad," Mara sassily shrugged, slightly disturbing Millie and prompting her to flutter up to her head. Mara closed her eyes, "Limited access to my coop."

Jungkook laughed, "I wish I could take a picture right now! I would have so many of you!"

Mara gasped, smiling sheepishly, "Is it because I'm so beautiful?!"

Jungkook shrugged, "Maybe. It's more because you're funny-"

"Thankyou-"

"Funny looking."

Mara's jaw went slack, and she immediately sent the chicken after Jungkook, who instantly ran in the opposite direction.

"Sick 'em, Millie!"

Jungkook ran from side to side, avoiding the chicken's wrath as it pursued him and pecked at his legs and ankles. He joyously laughed as Mara watched with a smile, having a laugh herself at how obedient Millie was.

"Millie! You were my friend first, remember?!" Jungkook shouted through giggles, catching the attention of a busied Jin. The older peered through the flaps of the greenhouse tent, straining his eyesight to better make out the two that messed around. They were supposed to be doing the chores assigned to them, and though there weren't many duties to fulfill, they hadn't yet completed a single one. Jin rolled his eyes, but at the sound of Jungkook's laugh, he shook his head with a widening smile. 

"Those two will be the death of me," Jin muttered to himself.

Without their knowledge, a saddened Jimin watched the two younger ones interact. His gaze was reminiscent, a bittersweet smile on his lips. He remembered his younger years with a smiling Taehyung, who had never once gone a day without smiling. It was a stark contrast of the present, where Taehyung didn't smile as much. It was hard to accept that something he loved so much, like Taehyung's smile, did not come around so often anymore.

Jimin wondered what made Taehyung so cold.

"It's fucking cold out today. Could we have not picked a warmer day?" Taehyung groaned, shivering under the layers of hoodies and thick coat he wore. The snowflakes clung to his lashes and littered the mouth cover that kept the bottom half of his face warm. He followed behind Namjoon, who only spared him a glance before continuing on as if only the wind had howled. Taehyung rolled his eyes, looking back onto the other two—Hoseok and Yoongi— that rode on a single horse, both slightly shivering just as he was.

"The highway is a mile east. If we keep going this way, we'll hit dead center of the downtown area," Hoseok called out to Namjoon, who nodded, pointing to the tops of the abandoned buildings at each side of the streets they traveled down.