Venom doesn’t have time to reply with a witty comeback when he notices them starting to slowly move closer. ‘Incoming, Eddie.’

Eddie side glances long enough to see two of the group of five men making their way over to her. “Oh, for fuck sake.” She mutters, clearly exasperated as she tips her head back with a sigh. She quickly presses the save button and closes her laptop. Though, she keeps her beer in hand, takes a few leisurely sips as she waits. ‘Don’t make a scene, V. This is the cheapest place for beer and I would like to return.’

‘Very well.’ Venom agrees, then, sounds devilishly excited as he asks her, ‘Want me to show you how to fight now, Eddie?’

Yes, please... just... let them start it, or we’ll still be gettin’ barred afterwards.’

‘Done.’

“Whoa.” Eddie suddenly sees the men in her mind, attacking her, then, swiftly followed by seeing images of various ways to counter their attacks.

‘Whoa’ is exactly right, baby doll, ‘cause you are definitely the prettiest thing in here. How ‘bout my friends and me take you for a wild ride, sugar tits? Maybe we can test out that pretty little mouth of yours?”

Venom scoffs, almost laughs. ‘Is he serious? Eddie... is he serious right now?’

Eddie also fights back the urge to laugh at both the man and the alien’s words. “That is literally the gayest thing I have ever heard.” Eddie knows a homophobic racist piece of shit when she sees one. Good, she thinks, it’ll be way easier to piss them off than she had hoped.

“I ain’t no fag.” The guy huffs out after sharing a glare with his idiot friend.

Eddie scoffs as she turns her head to face him. “Then, why do you talk like someone who loves gettin’ blown by guys in prison?”

He stares between Eddie and his friend, both men looking rather shock (what a shocker, Eddie thinks.) He then, glares murderously at her before angrily growling out, “You smartass little whore!

Venom didn’t know how satisfying it could be to watch Eddie be so violent... he definitely would have suggested it a whole lot sooner... mainly because she seems to enjoy it almost as much as he does.

Eddie head-butts the guy as he lurches forward to grab her – it’s one of her favourite moves, symbiote, or not, though, it hurts a whole lot less when you’re almost indestructible. He stumbles back with a pain groaned just as his friend shoots her a shocked look and then lunges for her, too. Eddie swiftly glides out of her chair, grabs him by the back of the neck and uses his forward motion to slam his head into the bar.

The first guy grabs a fistful of her hair, yanks her head back just as Eddie grabs the empty beer bottle and smacks it into his face. He scrambles away from her with a scream and then, the other three men are all suddenly flocking towards her. She grabs the second one behind her when he grabs onto her shoulders, latches her hands onto his arms and easily swirls him around. She slams him into the first two charging at her, sucker punches him in the stomach when the two behind him just barely manage to catch him. The three of them all go flying back and Eddie feels her blood pumping with adrenaline and excitement.

The one still picking glass out of his face charges at her, while the last one just looks on in pure horror at her. Eddie grabs “glass face” by the crotch (literally) squeezes so very painfully hard as he freezes and lets out a disgruntled yelp. She squeezes even harder and he wails. She feels something warm and wet, doesn’t know if it’s piss or blood... or both.