Chaeyoung was emotional at the presence of her members. She was finally able to release all of her feelings that she kept to herself throughout the whole day, especially those she experienced during the meeting and her confrontation with Jungkook. This was the first time she cried since Madrid.

She felt her girls surround her and engulf her into an embrace. She was glad to be back in the comforts of her home, and not just the physical place. Her members were everything to her.

It was only after almost fifteen minutes that Chaeyoung finally decided to pry her face off of the cushion. She looked like a mess with her makeup smeared and her hair disheveled. If it was a normal day, they would tease her about her appearance to lighten her mood, but it wasn't any ordinary time.

With a raspy voice, Chaeyoung starts to explain what happened, but not the wholehearted truth in accordance with her agreement with Jungkook. In fact, she had not even gotten the chance to talk to them about her trip. It was only the next day and she was thrusted into work the moment she landed. Although, she doesn't think she would have told the girls the wholehearted truth if this whole situation did not happen anyways. She usually tells them everything, but she'd rather keep most of the trip to herself, at least for now as she tries to adjust back to normality. They were all also busy for the release of their new album and she did not want to add on to the list of things they need to worry about. Moreover, how could explain the events of Madrid, if she herself can't understand what happened.

Chaeyoung told them exactly the same spiel that Jungkook said in front of their bosses. They were simply not together and the kiss seen in the picture was a drunken mess. She proceeded to then tell them about their company's plan to fix this scandal, and how she was now fake dating her enemy and they all have no choice but to lie and go along with it.

"And so, any minute now, YG and BigHit will release a statement about our relationship," she concluded. Chaeyoung looked at the girls, awaiting for a reaction or response, but they all just stared blankly at her. It seemed like they were all in shock.

After a while, Lisa was the one broke the silence saying, "So... you're not in love with Jungkook?" She sounded like a child whose dreams just got crushed.

Chaeyoung could not help but giggle at her question. The youngest always knew how to make them laugh and lighten the mood. "No, no, definitely not," she denied urgently with distaste in her mouth.

Lisa squinted her eyes at Chaeyoung, not believing her words.

"Omo, that means you're gonna have to go on dates with Jungkook and see BTS a lot," Jennie realized, covering her mouth in disbelief.

Though Blackpink was a very successful Kpop girl group, they could not amount to the level of BTS, not right now at least. They were worldwide famous, any idols would tremble at their godly presence. Until now, all of them were fans of the seven men. Even Chaeyoung, who hated Jeon Jungkook, loved and praised the rest. The thought of her constantly being around the Grammy-nominated group made the girls excited.

Lisa and Jennie squealed at this idea, but their celebrations were cut short when Jisoo interrupted them. "But Park Chaeyoung, why were you going around drunk and kissing random men?" she asked further. She was not like the other two who glossed over all of the details she shared.

Everyone went quiet. Chaeyoung knew she was about to get scolded by their eldest member. She did not know what to say as that's not even what exactly happened. She didn't think this far into their made up story.

"I'm sorry," she apologized having thought of a logical answer to that question. "Something came over me while I was alone abroad. It was unlike me, and I promise to never do that again."