"No dear," she responded sadly.

Chaeyoung's heart dropped upon hearing this. She said her thanks before hurriedly looking through her phone, wondering where the hell she was. Great, as if this trip couldn't get any worse, she thought to herself.

At the next station, she immediately got out. She seemed to figure out where she made her mistake. Sitting down at the nearest bench, she waited for the right one to arrive which was thankfully only five minutes away.

It was only her second day and Chaeyoung was starting to feel as if she could never live by herself. She shook the that thought away, and although she had already wasted more than an hour of her day, she decided to focus on the positive and not let it decrease her morale.

Once the subway pulled up (this time she checked two hundred times), the first thing she did was ask another passenger if it was going to her destination, just to be even more safe. She sighed in relief once the individual said yes.

After a few minutes walk from her stop, she arrived at the Plaza Mayor around lunch time and after everything that has happened, all she could think about was satisfying her hunger. At least the place was known for its numerous dining options.

Chaeyoung stopped to admire the view. The historical landmark stood beautifully under the summer sun. She could feel her bones finally relaxing and her heart calming down.

She walked around the square, taking a few pictures here and there, before heading inside a nice restaurant that had outdoor seating that she wanted to try. It was called Arrabal.

She asked the waiter specifically to be seated outside, but only when her butt was placed on the chair did she remember her fear of eating alone. The thought of passerbys judging and laughing at her haunted her. She should have expected this as she was travelling alone but the image had left her mind. She would just have to deal with the company of herself. Maybe it was another independence milestone she needed to achieve.

Chaeyoung looked through the menu she was given and was delighted to see her options. Her stomach started to growl at the sight of food.

She was about to take a sip of her water when the person she did not want to see suddenly appeared in front of her. Though he was in disguise again, she could clearly tell who it was.

Jungkook had ran into the seat, out of breath, as if he just ran a marathon. The sudden motion was almost enough to flip the whole table over.

Chaeyoung was puzzled at the random sight.

"Before you say anything, act like you're my date to this girl running towards us," he said exasperated, reaching to hold her hand that was placed on the table.  Chaeyoung was startled at this sudden action but she didn't pull away.

She turned her head towards a tan woman heading towards them. She was undeniably stunning. Chaeyoung was a slightly taken aback by her beauty, but she had locked eyes with the other girl and her expression turned into a defeated one. She ran the other way, upset and crying.

"I.. am so confused," Chaeyoung stated, slowly turning her head back to face him.

"She was the woman I was with last night at the club, and she got way too clingy," he explained as he stole her water. "She somehow found me again and I've been trying to lose her all morning."

Knowing Jungkook, she assumed he would've taken the woman back to his hotel but she guesses he had somewhat more decency than that, or he was scared that his true identity would be exposed.

It was only a few hours ago that he received an eerie message from an unknown number; a picture of the girl beside the hotel he was staying at, saying she was waiting for him outside. He managed to escape through the back door, but the girl had caught up to him.