| the boy who broke your heart ・pt. 2 |

Smut

Warnings: hate fucking

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Her jaw hung open, lips parted, breathing quickening. His dark eyes were boaring into her, watching as her chest risen and fallen with each shaky breath that she took. He wasn't sure what emotions she was experiencing, or what thoughts were rendering in her mind. Her gloved hands subtly trembled as she warily lifted them between her and his bodies, her fingers catching the hem of his shirt, lifting it slightly above the waistband before it dropped back down.

She hesitated, her hands hovering over either side of his face. She was almost afraid that he wasn't real, and she would wake up the second she touched his skin. Then he smiled an emotional smile that he looked as though he was going to cry, and she gently put her hands to his skin. The booming music faded, the tingle of alcohol fizzling out. It felt like she was seventeen again, when his touch alone set her skin alight.

"Eddie?" She said his name so unsurely, testing the sound of it on her tongue. Her voice wavered as her eyes glossed over, gulping anxiously. He slowly nodded, his smile removed when he took his hands away from the door either side of her head. He placed one hand over hers, eyes closing as he sighed in relief. It was unreal and almost like a dream to have her standing in front of him again. As she studied his face covered in a mix of emotions, her own face was quickly replaced with anger, and the gentle hand on his cheek was exchanged for a quick slap across his face.

She let out a huff of air, watching as Eddie's head slowly turned back to face hers, eyebrows furrowed and mouth slightly agape. She had a nervous knot forming in her gut, a hidden feeling of regret for slapping him, especially since she had left a red mark on his cheek. They had a moment of rage fuelled glaring at one another. Her eyes squinted, his remained the same but with more emotion behind his stare. After however long of the silence being filled with booming music, they both closed the small gap between them.

They lips found each other almost instantly, teeth clashing in the fast movement. One of his hands quickly clung to her hip, the other rested on the side of her face with a harsh grip. The taste of alcohol on his tongue was fresh, and she forced her own tongue further into his mouth, already obsessed with the taste of it. She had one hand gripping the collar of his black shirt tightly in her clenched fist. She had the other hand and her fingers looped into the waist of his jeans, tugging his pelvis closer to her own.

"I fucking hate you," she grumbled when they parted for a breath, a string of saliva connecting their lips. He made a throaty sound, not paying much attention as his hungry gaze was casted upon her body, imagining her without the dress on. She hastily grabbed his chin, tugging his head back up to look at her before their lips reconnected and their hands felt down each other's bodies. His hands reached down her body, inevitably bringing them closer, and his hands worked on lifting the dress up her legs.

Her gloved hands clung to his belt, having it unbuckled in seconds. As he pulled the fabric up her thighs, she hungrily shoved her hand under the waistband of his jeans, stroking her hand along the growing erection under his underwear. His eyebrows furrowed as he huskily groaned into the kiss, his hips pressing into her hand for more friction. He left the dress shuffled up around her waist, allowing him to have a peek at the black, lacy underwear that she wore. He chuckled quietly before his hands gripped firmly onto her hips, and while not allowing her to break the kiss, he directed her backwards walk to the sink.

She jumped up onto the counter, Eddie stood between her thighs with his pelvis grinding into hers, the growing tent in his pants becoming more prominent. He let out an almost an animalistic growl when he felt her hand slip under the band of his underwear and onto the bare flesh of his cock. Her head was tilted down slightly and she glared at him through her eyelashes, hatred in her eyes with a slight glint of lust. He clenched his jaw and snaked one hand down between her legs. He gently prodded his index finger against the wet fabric of her underwear, making her shuffle on the spot.