| midnight hook-up |

A/n: bloody eck this was gunna be a 1 part smut but I'm getting too invested and yes I am using 80's Wandavisionᵀᴹ house for this

Steamy?

Warnings: sexual tension (I fink)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Eddie's POV:

I hate high school with every fibre of my being. That didn't mean I wouldn't attend, as being held back for two years isn't a sentence that I'd like to extend, let alone endure. I'm lucky enough to have a small group of friends, people that didn't judge me for liking a fantasy game or being a little different from everyone else.

It wasn't that I cared about being hated by my fellow peers, I certainly couldn't give a flying fuck. I don't need any sort of approval from anyone, and Jason Carver is at the top of that shit list. It didn't bother me that everyday I walk down the hall, that almost every single person was imagining my head on a stick.

All it did was piss me off. Very rarely, but after a long day of useless school work, snarky comments and dirty glances were what set me off. My blood boiled and I didn't know why. It was just certain things on certain days that made me feel certain ways. There are a few ways I like to blow off steam, and one of those ways is by playing my guitar. I mean, around a year ago, I had a different way to calm down, or let out my anger. She was great. But just last night, I decided to go for a drive instead. Best fucking idea of my life.

Narrator POV:

One particular evening, that's exactly what Eddie did. He got home from school, and letting rip on his guitar just wasn't cutting it for him. With sweat on his forehead, he grabbed his car keys and hopped into his car, planning on driving around until he cooled off. He preferred driving at night as it was more calm, and the roads were more empty.

A cigarette hung from his mouth, his hands clenching around the wheel as he leaned his head back on the seat. His lips parted as he took the cigarette from his mouth and his eyes stayed on the road, foot tapping on the floor of the car. He moved his hand around the wheel, tapping his ringed fingers over it. After blowing out a ring of smoke, he placed the cigarette back between his lips.

When his eyes scanned the road, they landed on a figure up ahead. His head perked up, and he squinted while leaning forward to get a better view of whatever it was. When his van got closer, he noticed it as a young woman dressed in black, yet revealing clothes, leaning against a lamppost with a cigarette in her mouth with the light from the lamp post shining down upon her, casting a shadow over her face.

Her body language wasn't easy to read, and his gaze lingered on her for a needless amount of time. He was a slight fan of the strapless black dress she wore, along with thigh-high stockings and heels, her hair done up nicely and not a coat for warmth in sight. His mind immediately ran through a cycle of reasons as to why an attractive woman (who looked to be quite young) was mysteriously stood under a street lamp.

Hooker? No, she looks too young. Got the curves for it though. Party? Nah, make up's too casual for a party. And she'd definitely end up with a shitty guy looking that good. Maybe a date. But who would dress like that? Well, her, maybe.

Her head lifted when she must have heard the car approaching, and from what he was able to see of her, a smile crept onto her face. She stuck one arm out, thumb up, and pulled the cigarette from her mouth with the other. She threw it on the floor and crushed it with the bottom of her heel, walking forward a few steps as Eddie's van approached. He was unsure, but his van slowed to a stop and he rolled his window down. Her arm retracted and she leaned her forearms on the door, briefly biting her bottom lip.