| punishment |

Consent is established in this chapter 🙌

Smut

Warnings: bondage, edging, slight degrading, after care

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It had been one agonizing hour since Eddie had tied you to your bed frame and went out. He hadn't even told you where he had went, leaving without another word. It may have been partly your fault as you had disobeyed his orders. Hr gave you strict demands not to touch yourself as punishment for teasing him. You only did it out of spite but hadn't expected him to do anything in return.

He had gotten his revenge. In your sleep, he had stripped you and tied your hands and legs to each post of the bed frame. When you innocently asked him what he was doing, he left without a word and you had no clue if he was coming back. You were thankful that your parents were on vacation so they wouldn't have to walk in on you.

It was getting boring and you were extremely cold. You would attempt to get to sleep but the suspense was killing you too much for any beauty sleep. Considering that the sun was going down, Eddie was taking his time, and he was definitely going to make it a very long night for you, and one to remember.

But just as you were slowly drifting off to sleep after however long of trying to, the front door slam echoed around the house and it quickly alerted you. Trying to listen in on any other noise, all you could hear was the sound of your own ragged breathing. A few moments passed and you began to think Eddie must have forgotten that you were tied up when you heard heavy footsteps stomping up the stairs.

You squeezed your thighs together, feeling suddenly insecure of your naked state. Your bedroom door swung open and you smiled at the sight of Eddie. He didn't even spare a glance at you, and you noticed he had a cup with most likely alcohol and ice, and a lit cigarette in the other.

"Eddie?" You whimpered, watching as your boyfriend shrugged off his jacket. You couldn't read anything from his expression which was stone cold. He sauntered over to a chair opposite your bed and slumped down, taking a puff from his cigarette. He swirled the liquid in the glass before he took a sip and then rested his arms on the chair. Finally, he looked you dead in the eye.

"Did you think it was funny?" His voice was deep and hoarse, not something you would see Eddie to sound like. You gulped, and became nervous as he cocked his head, awaiting a reply. Quickly, you shook your head, and he scoffed.

"Why would you disobey me?" He leaned forward in the chair, resting his elbows on his knees, "Is my touch not enough for you? Not good enough for you?" He asked you. You weren't sure how to answer, so instead, you kept quiet while still maintaining eye contact. He squinted as you said nothing, getting up from the chair.

He pressed the lit cigarette into an ash tray on your desk. The only reason you had the ash tray was for Eddie, not minding him smoking in your bedroom. After ditching the cigarette, he sat on the right side of your bed, his eyes running down your naked body.

He still had the glass of alcohol and ice in one hand which he placed in the bedside table for now. He got up and walked around the bed. He kneeled in between your legs, running his hands along your thighs. You shivered as his rings gave you chills and he gripped your calves.

"Tell me why, y/n. Tell me why, and maybe I'll touch you," his fingers got teasingly close to your clit and you bucked your hips. He quickly pressed your hips back down, clicking his tongue in disappointment. He leaned over your body and grabbed the glass on the bedside table. He downed the rest of the liquid, and held an ice cube between his lips.