| guitar lessons |

Like a clown finale out next ;)

Inspiration from: @RhiannonReign86

Fluff

Warnings: just a lil kiss

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Three weeks was how long you had been getting guitar lessons from Eddie Munson, and in those three weeks, you gained feelings for the freak. Still, he wasn't the only reason you continued getting the lessons. You enjoyed learning from him, and it was an excuse to buy your own guitar. Being a cheerleader for Hawkins High meant you stereotypically chased after boys with guitars instead of playing your own. Nobody took you seriously when you asked them for lessons and when you approached Eddie, expecting him to laugh in your face, he shockingly said yes to fifteen dollars a lesson.

Eddie suggested on waiting for night to fall before you attend your lessons at his trailer, not wanting people to spread rumours about seeing you with the "cult leader." You didn't care for people seeing you, but decided to obey his instructions. You had wore flared jeans, white sneakers and a knitted, pink sweater with small red hearts decorating it. You didn't care for dressing to impress, but you still had an itch at the back of your head which hoped that Eddie would like your outfit.

Your legs were tired from the long skateboard ride to the trailer park, constantly kicking your feet on the ground to gain speed. You had your heavy guitar case on your back, readjusting the strap over your shoulder every five minutes. When you felt that you were in reasonable distance of Eddie's trailer, you jumped off of your skateboard and held it under your arm, unintentionally stomping up the steps to the porch. You cleared your throat and trudged in front of Eddie's door, flattening out your sweater. You heard rock music playing from the stereo that he kept in his room, smiling faintly as you imagined Eddie's dancing to it.

You weren't sure why you were suddenly overcome with nervousness, feeling sweat form on your forehead. As you lifted your clenched fist up to the door, your heart began pumping harder inside your chest, hearing the beats in your ear. You hated how you felt nervous because of your feelings, truly wanting to learn the guitar. It still didn't calm your nerves and chewing on your bottom lip, you landed four, loud knocks on the front door. It was only a moment before you heard the stereo volume go down, and fidgeted with your fingers as you waited in anticipation for the door to open.

What felt like hours finally came to an end when you heard someone fumbling with their keys, your nerves growing evermore larger. You plastered a smile on your face to cover your uneasiness as the man himself pulled the door wide open. He had his toothbrush hanging from his mouth and seemed shocked to see you standing at his door, quickly switching his expression to a warm one. He pulled his toothbrush from his mouth and you averted your gaze, feeling more fidgety with the eye contact.

"Y/n, I thought you gave up," he laughed. He stretched out his arm and swiftly moved to the side to let you in. You quickly shook your head, quickly walking into his trailer. You turned as you heard him shut the door behind you and linked your hands behind your back, softly smiling at him. He was as handsome as always, his hair a little disheveled, and his shirt slightly creased but he had the same joyous sparkle in his eye whenever you came to see him. You shook your head at him, putting your skateboard down and leaning it against the couch.

"Oh, god, no. Then I would've bought this guitar for nothing. I just had more homework to do than usual, that's why I'm a little late," you smiled. He could sense your nervousness behind the fake smile, and how you continuously picked at your fingers. He sent you a comforting smile, and you let out a relieved sigh, your previously tense shoulders relaxing. Still holding his toothbrush, he put his hand on your lower back, barely missing the way you tensed, and he guided you to his room.