| like a clown ・ pt. 3 |

Fluff? Idek

Warnings: slight (but not full) nudity (sad ik)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You groaned quietly, shifting your head as you came to your senses. You smelt weed, much stronger than when you had first entered the trailer. It was confirmed that Eddie was smoking when you heard him inhale and exhale, blowing the smoke out. You heard the television quieter than before, meaning he must have turned it down when realizing that you were asleep. You were still being held by Eddie and his tight grip on you hadn't faltered once. It felt as though he was protecting you, and you loved it.

Then you remembered what you had admitted to yourself before you fell asleep. You were in love with him. You were in love with Eddie. You loved his smile, his laugh, his style, his company. You loved everything about him, and it terrified you. If he found out that you liked him, it would ruin the friendship and you didn't want that. If friends was all you and Eddie would ever be, you would settle for it. As long as you had him, it didn't matter in which way.

Cracking open your eyes, you were looking up at Eddie who had his eyes trained on the television. He looked insanely attractive whilst holding a cigarette between two fingers, placing it between his lips. You smiled at it, before you yawned and gently rubbed your eyes. Eddie noticed your awakening and glanced down at you, smiling softly. You curled up further, clinging to Eddie's shirt like a baby. He had one arm around your waist to prevent you from falling back as he leaned forward to put out the cigarette in an ash tray on the coffee table.

"Hey, beautiful," he muttered, wrapping his arms around you as you buried your face into his chest. You quickly became flustered at the name, moving your legs around slightly so you were sat on his lap. He didn't seem to mind as he ran his hands up and down your spine which resulted in you having shivers. You nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck, smelling the subtle aftershave he had. You hadn't fully woken up yet, and spent the next few minutes trying not to fall asleep again.

You tiredly lifted your head from his shoulder, plastering a lopsided grin at him. His attention quickly shifted from the television to you, and he cupped your face, running his thumbs over your cheekbones. You hummed quietly, closing your eyes as you pushed your cheek into the palm of his hand. You placed your hands over his on each side of your face, rubbing your thumbs over his knuckles and the curves of his rings.

"I'm so tired," you mumbled as you opened your eyes. His face hadn't changed, and he was still focused on admiring your features. You gently grabbed his wrists, pushing them down onto his lap between you and him. He was still smiling warmly at you, and it wasn't like any smile he had given you before. This one seemed almost sad, and extremely genuine. His eyes looked over your face, as if it was the last time he'd be able to. You wanted to question why he seemed to be upset, but you didn't want to dampen the mood.

"You look it," He chuckled, a playful tone in his voice. He lifted his hand to the side of your face, pushing a strand back behind your ear. Biting your bottom lip as you grinned, you shrugged, placing your hands on his shoulders. You ran your fingers under his jawline, trailing your hands down his neck and chest before resting them down. Eddie stretched his arms out either side of them, laying them on the back of the couch. You pouted while twiddling a piece of his hair between your fingers.

"Can we go on a drive?" You asked him, moving his hair away from his face. He held your waist as you messed with his hair, his eyes not once wandering astray. You could almost drown in them, the way he kept them trained on you, showing you all the interest that he could possibly give. His hair framed his face beautifully and when he stuck his tongue out of the corner of his mouth while concentrating, it was adorable.