| like a clown |

Part two?

sad fluff?

Warnings: sad?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You felt like an idiot. Steve Harrington, your boyfriend had invited you to his party. With a wide smile, you obviously accepted as you two were dating. It was a huge mistake on your part as you had no clue where Steve was and you ended up all alone. Stood in the corner with a cup of alcohol, a meant to impress dress on and a hefty amount of make up. You felt like a clown as it was all for Steve, and yet, he hadn't even came looking for you.

As always, like in any situation where you felt stupid, you felt like crying. So, not only were you stood alone, looking like a loner, you had a quivering lip and eyes glossing with tears. All you wanted was to go home and lie under the covers, but here you were. Dressed up and looking pretty for your boyfriend who hadn't even bothered to find you.

It was when your vision became blurry with tears did you decide that you had enough, and you dipped your head as you rushed past the provocative dancing people. You heard some asking if you were okay and others laughing at you, but you ignored it all. You felt like you were suffocating in the crowded spaces, and it didn't help that you had high heels on.

You felt so stupid. You wished you had never agreed to go to the dumb party and made up some homework excuse. You only did it for Steve. And as you pushed your way through the crowd, you heard chanting louder and louder and you saw people gathering around something. Confused, you pushed further and after pushing through a small gap, what you saw made your heart drop.

The one that you had came here for, looking and feeling like a clown, had his tongue down another girls throat. Even worse, his hands were or her backside and he was holding her up, her legs wrapped around his waist. Th crowd was made up of people who knew that you and him were dating, but they were all chanting along. You struggled to think straight, but instead of walking up to him and ripping her away from him, your eyes brimmed with tears as you turned and rushed in the opposite direction.

You felt lightheaded, possibly from the alcohol or from the adrenaline rush of seeing Steve cheat, maybe even both. You didn't care as you slammed your cup down on a table as you ran out of the crowds of people. You finally made it out into the backyard and the fresh air was a sudden breather, but it wasn't enough. You hurried down the side of the house to the front yard, and headed straight for the sidewalk.

A few drunk partygoers littered the sidewalk, and as you briskly walked further down the street, you lifted your legs backwards do you could pull your heels off. You carried them in one hand by the straps and you wiped your tears of mascara off of your face. You probably looked even worse than you felt, but you didn't care. All you wanted was to be alone and wallow in self pity.

You walked and walked until your legs ached and your body was shivering. Looking around, you realized that you had walked quite a distance away from the party. Somehow you had ended up in a familiar trailer park, some of the trailers with lights on and others with them off. Sighing, you sat yourself down on the table of a park bench, resting your feet on the bench.

You let out a trembling breath, wrapping your arms around yourself as you looked out into the dark trailer park. You would admit that storming into a place where you had no memory of the way home wasn't exactly the best idea. You didn't have any way to contact your family, you were extremely cold and having been a while since you had been at this particular trailer park, you had forgotten the path home. Plus, you didn't exactly feel too safe in a place like this with the outfit you wore.