29 (Home)

"Which one next..?"

Jisung was sitting criss cross on the edge of his bed holding the notepad and pen in his hand, tapping the pen against the paper softly as his eyebrows furrowed slightly thinking of what they should do next from Minho's bucket list.

Jisung assumed that Minho was probably in his room as he hadn't seen him for a while after having dinner with the others.

The squirrel sighed heavily having no idea as to what he should pick to do next. He set the notepad and pen down before crawling out of his bed. He thought it'd be better if Minho himself would choose what he wanted to do so he was headed to the older's room.

As the brunette was walking to Minho's room swinging his hands from left to right and playing with his sweater paws he heard some low whispers and chatters coming from a room which was precisely between his and Minho's room.

'It's about to be midnight soon.. are they still awake..? Would Minho hyung be there?' Jisung thought squinting his eyes a bit before moving his bangs a little to check the clock to confirm the time. 'Seungmin's room?' he thought as he walked closer and closer to the door.

The door was a little open making it easier for Jisung to peek in sneakily but the clumsy little squirrel was not so sneaky as he stumbled on his foot and hit his head on the door, groaning slowly and rubbing the spot he got hit on with his sweater paws.

Jisung opened his eyes to find Seungmin standing by the door, holding it open. Behind him he saw Changbin who waved at him with a smile holding a sleeping Kkami in his lap. He also saw Chan coming out of the bathroom at the same time, the older also giving him a sweet smile.

"Uh.. I was looking for Minho hyung..", Jisung mumbled shyly. It was common for him to get a little anxious and shy when a lot of people had their eyes on him and that was kind of the case now so he was simply staring at the floor, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Jisung right? Why don't you come in?", Seungmin invited the brunette, who looked up at him in slight surprise. He didn't really expect that.

"Uh sure.."

"Jisungie don't worry you don't have to be so shy around us", Changbin cooed at the brunette who suddenly looked so tiny standing beside Seungmin clad in a baggy pair of sweats and an extremely oversized hoodie.

Jisung nodded, his cheeks flushing red due to embarrassment as he walked in and took a seat behind Changbin on the huge bed.

"So.. what were you guys talking about..? And where is Minho hyung..?", He asked.

"We were talking about how to surprise him and he is in his room I think atleast that's where I saw him go after dinner", Seungmin answered while closing the door completely and walking back to sit where he was sitting earlier.

"Surprise him?"

"It's gonna be his birthday in a few 10 minutes so", Changbin answered and Jisung's mouth hung open.

"It's his birthday tomorrow!?"

"Shhh"

The other three 'shh'ed the brunette to keep it low making Jisung shut up in an instant.

"It's hyung's birthday tomorrow..?"

Changbin and Seungmin nodded as Chan just kept quiet mostly because he didn't know what more to say but he wasn't feeling embarrassed or left out because Seungmin or Changbin never made him feel like that.

'Hyung's birthday... Surprise! Yes!', Jisung cheered internally as he held his hands in tiny little fists smiling to himself.

-------