1 (Kidnap..?)

Felix threw his head back from the edge of his bed. Groaning but also feeling a sort of comfort when he felt the blood rush down to his head.

His phone "ding"ed indicating the arrival of a message so he took it out and held it before his upside down face.

"Your order will be delivered at your door step in 30 minutes. Thank you", he read out loud.

He groaned while picking himself up and laying back on the mattress properly. Felix simply stared up at the ceiling as he sighed heavily.

"I wish I had a fun and adventurous life instead of this boring one", the boy muttered while pulling his favourite satin pillow close to his chest.

--------

"Catch him!"

Hyunjin speed walked, sneaking past the crowd effortlessly. He sneakily crossed the crowded area, walking into a more secluded alley.

Pulling his red cap down, he walked further into the dark night.

"Stop right there!"

"Ah shit", he groaned, adjusting his cap and white mask properly. Clutching the torn down strap of a black fanny bag tighter before he dashed.

Hyunjin ran forward without a seconds delay, he was able to hear a couple voices from behind him but he didn't dare to turn around and lose his focus.

Clasping the thick bamboo stick with his left hand and tightening his hold on the strap of the bag more securely, he lifted himself up from the cemented road.

"Stop!"

"As if i'll do everything you say", he whispered to himself through gritted teeth before making a whole 360° turn around the last bamboo stick, landing elegantly on the other side of the small construction site.

"I think I lost them", he thought out loud, turning back to face the dark alley with no human presence other than himself.

"God! Give me a break!", Hyunjin groaned a little louder before he rushed out of the alley when he heard the police siren go off in a distance.

He silently made his way towards a more calm and peaceful road with luxurious looking cottage core like houses on either side of the fairly wide road. The suburbs.

"You are the one the cops are looking for! I'll ca-"

Thump

"Sorry", Hyunjin mumbled, dragging the unconscious body of a delivery boy towards the secluded dumpster.

"Now what do I do?", he stared at the unconscious boy infront of him. His red shirt was the only difference in their outfits, Hyunjin thought.

Hyunjin was wearing a pale yellow button up. He bent down getting a hold of the boy's bike keys before he walked back towards the bike parked infront of a certain house.

"Oh you're here. You are 5 minutes late but I guess I can forget that because I'm hungry as fuck", the tall boy's head snapped back towards the source of the deep but smooth voice.

A smaller blonde boy stood infront of him with his arms crossed over his chest. He had a bored look on his face as he wordlessly pulled out the money to hand it to him.

Hyunjin stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to do now also because he was surprised by how a baby faced person had such a deep voice.

"My food. Take the money and give me my pizza instead of standing there like a statue", Felix groaned getting impatient.

Hyunjin just nodded, walking back to the bike, he noticed the little container at the end of the seat. He opened it and searched for the order he didn't know anything about.