4 (Normal civilian? Nah)

"So where to?", Felix asked slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Before we leave can I put this in your bag? If there's enough space for it?", Hyunjin showed him the small black fanny bag he was holding all this time. It's strap was torn down so he couldn't wear it.

"Uhm sure go ahead", Felix turned his back towards the other giving him access to open the zipper and stuff the bag in.

"Let's go then"

"Wait! Where to?", Hyunjin didn't answer him instead he just skipped ahead of the shorter male with a small smile plastered on his full lips.

------

"Is it really okay for you to come with me? Isn't this like your home?", Jisung was worried about Minho joining him. He didn't want the older to face anymore troubles because of him.

"Nah it's not my home. Nowhere is. Plus there were some noisy people roaming around here these days so I was about to leave soon anyways", he answered stuffing whatever clothes he had in the worn out bag he had carried with him years ago.

'Nowhere is?', Jisung saddened a bit when he heard what Minho said but decided to shrug it off and ask him later on when the older would be comfortable enough to answer him or open up to him.

"You're taking him with you?", Minho nodded with a smile, bending down to pat his kitten friend.

"I named him Soonie. Cute isn't it?"

Jisung giggled finding the whole interaction really cute. Minho really had a soft spot for cats.

"So Minho where should we go?", Jisung asked.

"Let's leave this town so it'll be a little far for your family to search for you and it'll give us some more time to think and get away to someplace else if that's necessary", Minho said making the other nod in understanding.

"We are close to the next town anyways. An hour or so and we'll be out"

"What will we do after we leave? We don't even have enough money for anything", Jisung stared down, fiddling with his fingers.

Minho smiled holding Jisung's wrist to take him somewhere. It looked like a secret door on the floor, to the basement probably.

Minho pulled the door open, climbing down with a torch before he flashed the light up towards Jisung, "Come on"

Jisung hesitated but obeyed nonetheless. Before his foot touched the ground from the ladder he was holding on for his dear life, he slipped.

Clutching onto the ladder tightly he shut his eyes close waiting to hit the ground but instead a pair of arms wrapped themselves around his small waist balancing his fall.

Minho held the younger tightly, lifting him up and placing him back down on the ground, "You okay?", Jisung nodded thanking the heavens that the basement was rather dark so the other couldn't see his flushed cheeks.

But the darkness was soon replaced by orange light illuminating the space when Minho pressed on a button.

"Your face looks so red, are you sure you're okay?"

"Uhm yeah I'm fine it's probably because of the light", Jisung shook his head telling the older that he was fine.

Minho wasn't satisfied so with a small frown on his face, he trudged forward placing his palm on the other's forehead to make sure that Jisung didn't have a fever.

Jisung couldn't keep his composure if he stared at the other who was merely inches away from his face but he also couldn't keep his eyes off of the other's face. So to avoid any awkward situation he spared a glance at everything in the room except Minho.

Only then did he notice that the room was rather empty with just two briefcases kept in a corner.

"Hmm you don't have a fever. That's good", Minho stepped back not noticing how the younger had gotten ever more red now.

He went ahead and picked up the two briefcases. "What's in those?", Jisung asked his curiosity getting the best of him.

"Don't be shocked okay?", Minho opened the grey one.

Jisung's  jaw dropped.

"How did you get those!?", Minho scratched the back of his neck not knowing how to answer him.

"I worked for them I guess", Jisung raised his eyebrows as he narrowed his eyes.

"Ah okay fine! I stole these over the years. It's like my savings", Minho groaned agreeing to the fact that the stashed money in the briefcase was all stolen.

"All of it!?"

"I had to live somehow and it's just a cruel fact that we need money to survive", Minho sighed.

"What's in the other one?"

"Oh uhm that.."

Jisung looked at him patiently waiting for an answer.

"That..?"

"It's not mine but I have to give these to someone", Minho groaned opening the black briefcase.

Jisung's jaw dropped again.

"DRUGS!?"

"It's not mine for real!", Minho reassured holding his hands up in the air in an X shape.

"Okay okay calm down but the main thing is how do we take so much of stuff with us?", Jisung pinched the bridge of his nose letting all of these new found informations settle in his mind.

"I have a car"

"Stolen again?"

"Ofcourse!", Minho snickered gaining a small chuckle from the younger.

Jisung really didn't know how he ended up with someone who steals and does stuff like drug dealing like Minho but he didn't feel like leaving just yet.

-------

"Sell something? What?", Felix questioned from the passenger seat as Hyunjin drove them towards a way that would lead them out of the town.

"The stuff that I stole last night", Hyunjin answered not taking his eyes off the black asphalt road.

"What exactly did you steal though? If the police were after you it must be something big right?"

"Pretty much, few expensive jewellary pieces enough to give me the money I want for now", Hyunjin ran a hand through his black hair and tucking his long strands behind his ear.

"Okay and mind if I ask what you need so much money for?", Felix asked unsure of whether he should've asked something like that or no.

Hyunjin sighed, "I need to get Jeongin out of that orphanage"

"That black haired boy we met earlier?", Hyunjin nodded.

"Why can't you just help him escape?", the blonde muttered.

"Not like I haven't tried. Plus they've seen me ton of times to conclude that I will be behind his escape for sure"

"Ask the police for help then?"

"Tried that as well but they do nothing. In fact they work along with that orphanage so it really is no use until I pay them the amount they've put forth as an offer. The orphanage does a lot of illegal stuff and the police helps them with it. So in order to get Jeongin out I have to pay because they know that i'm not all that innocent of a civilian either", he explained.

"Makes sense", Felix hummed taking in the brand new information thrown at him.

"Who are we going to sell these to anyways?", he asked still not done with his questionnaire. And Hyunjin for some reason felt like answering the other even though he had no need to.

"My friend. We'll be staying at his place for a few days till I get the money to free Jeongin", the answer made Felix nod his head along with a small hum escaping his mouth.

Leaning his head against the window, the blonde glanced at the scenery outside. Luscious green trees and fields on either side of the road stared back at him as the white vehicle moved forward.

A/N :
♡♡♡