24 (Meow?)

"Welcome home baby"

Wooyoung let out a small airy chuckle as he shook his head from left to right. "Thank you Sangie", he grinned, a mischievous smile reaching his ears.

"So that's your boyfriend?", Felix whispered slowly taking in the appearance of this new person. He had slightly long ash blonde hair and he was beyond beautiful to put it plainly. His face and body looked as though he was sculpted by the Gods themselves. An absolutely breathtaking human.

"Ofcourse ofcourse", the other blonde replied while Hyunjin and Felix simply nodded.

"Oh I swear if you don't shut up-"

Another voice grabbed their attention making all four of their heads to turn towards the owner of this new voice.

There stood a male with pitch black hair, slightly longer at the back and his bangs neatly tucked behind his ears with a few strands falling over his eyes. He had sharp cat like eyes, almost intimidating. High cheekbones and really sharp jawline. If it weren't for the pout on his lips and his furrowed eyebrows, Felix would've assumed the guy to be hostile almost immediately but right now he looked cute like that.

"Stop stealing my boyfriend Kang Yeosang!"

Yeosang scoffed but with a small grin before shrugging his shoulders and simply walking back to sit on the couch and do whatever he was doing before the trio arrived.

While Wooyoung was busy laughing his ass off, he felt a few taps on his shoulder. "So who exactly is the boyfriend here?", Hyunjin asked with a confused look on his face.

"I am"

"Come on Sannie stop sulking. You know how he is", almost immediately a chuckle was heard from the couch. Wooyoung walked forward into the arms of the person who stood infront of them.

Their hug was one filled with love and longing and Felix was able to tell that almost instantly because the two of them radiated such energy.

"Welcome home baby"

"I already said that!", Yeosang's deep voice was heard and anyone would clearly be able to tell that he was in a mischief mood today. His teasing wasn't taking a break at all.

"Shut up!", San shot back and Wooyoung laughed loudly.

His infamous witch laugh-

"Now now we don't wanna make our guests feel lost", Wooyoung detached himself from the hug to turn around and face a very confused and awkward looking Hyunjin and Felix.

"Sorry about that. This is San-", he said bringing one of his hand to San's face to squish his cheeks "- my boyfriend"

Felix smiled genuinely at the cute interaction. 'They look so cute together', he thought. And Hyunjin nodded his head subconsciously thinking just the same.

"And him?", Hyunjin took the initiative to finally ask about Yeosang and Wooyoung smiled at him. "The dumbass you met earlier? He unfortunately happens to be my bestfriend"

"Just so you know I can hear you-"

"I know"

San shook his head with a smile before turning towards the two people at his door step. "Let's get you two a room so you can relax"

"Sure!"

--------

"That brand new air fryer does look good in there doesn't it?"

"Sure it does!", A loud voiced yelled probably from somewhere in the living room.

"Hyung? Where are you going?", Jisung asked back as him and Minho walked out of the kitchen towards a really rushed looking Changbin.

"Oh I did not tell you two... did I?"

"Come on just cut to the chase already", Minho rolled his eyes with a mock sass in his movements. Changbin huffed in response with a slight pout while he put a black trench coat over his black turtle neck, "Oh you see.. your most favourite boy is coming back!"

"Hyung's most favourite boy?", Jisung raised his eyebrows in an exaggerated and questioning look taking Minho by surprise.

"I don't know what he is talking about-"

"Oh come on we know how much you love and care for Seungmin~", Changbin teased. And oh he wasn't dumb at all he was also doing that to gain a reaction from Jisung because you know teasing them is just fun.

'LOVE?!'

"Seungmin?! You couldn't have said that earlier you stupid dumbass!?", Minho groaned with slightly furrowed eyebrows before bringing one of his hand over his face, to massage his temples while the other stayed on his hip.

'That was his reaction..? Not what I expected-'

Yeah Jisung was having a conversation with himself because you know he was feeling left out not knowing what that topic was about and also because he was slightly jealous. Slightly. Just a bit.

"Whoops look at that time! I'll be late to pick them up if I stay here any longer and you know how cranky he gets when something is not done on time. Gotta go bye!"

"Them..? What do you me-", before Minho could even finish his sentence, the front door was abruptly opened and closed with a gush of wind blowing at their faces each time and the next thing they know, Changbin was already gone.

"Soooo care to explain who is this 'love and care' dude?"

Ooooh there it was. Hurried words and actions without thinking them through because he was jealous. Just a bit but still jealous nonetheless.

"Seungmin? He's a friend and a foe and a stupid little brat who is also pretty smart and he is too savage for his own good sometimes-"

"Okay okay stop it. I don't want to hear his entire life story or something", Jisung nibbled on his lower lip with slightly furrowed eyebrows. The sassy but helpless tone in his voice made Minho notice his expressions and that actually looked like a pretty good sight to the latter.

"Why? Jealous?"

Well Minho would've never in his life expected Jisung to manhandle him the way he did a second ago. One second he was smirking after pushing forth his quirky remark and the next thing you know Jisung had them switch places and with both of his hands over Minho's shoulders he pushed him back till his back came into contact with the wooden surface of the front door.

Minho hissed in slight pain because Jisung had his hand exactly over his new tattoo and it wasn't healed yet so the force managed to bring out a sudden yelp out of him.

"Does it hurt?"

"Oh you bet", Minho hissed in more pain when Jisung put a little more pressure.

"How about now?"

The sinister tone in the voice behind that cute chubby squirrel face was kind of hard to believe. Never in his lifetime would've Minho expected Jisung to also have a personality like this one.

"You asked if I was jealous? Well what if I am?"

Minho's eyes widened a bit, a small smirk climbing up on his lips. "And why would you be jealous if I may ask?"

Then it hit him. It finally hit Jisung. Whatever he did a few seconds ago made his face flush beet red in embarrassment and Minho took this as a chance to tease him further. Snaking one of his hands around the other's petite waist he pulled him closer, their chests colliding together.

"Hyung..."

"Hyung what?"

"Uhm... Can you.."

"Can I? What? Finish your sentence princess"

'HOLY FUCK!?!?' Jisung blushed and blushed and blushed if it was even possible because that 'princess' hit a certain part in his heart-

"Well I..."

"Meow~"

"Heh?"

"Meow~"

"Huh?"

A/N :
Back after ages with a shitty chapter yay ✌️