19 (A tease)

"Are you ready?"

Felix looked around the house one more time, his eyes held some sort of parting displeasure. He wasn't exactly happy to leave the place he had started to consider something close to home. Hyunjin walked out of the bedroom with their bags after making sure he didn't leave anything out.

Wooyoung stood infront of the main door patiently waiting for the couple to say their goodbyes to the house. He felt a bit sad that they had to leave but he didn't exactly have a right to stop them when he wasn't even sure how important leaving was for them.

Hyunjin looked at Felix with a little sadness in his eyes. The little blonde had a pout on his lips and his eyes were glassy. Without a second thought Hyunjin let the bags in his hand fall to the floor before he pulled Felix into a hug.

Wooyoung smiled knowing that he should probably give them their personal space, "I will take these and wait for you guys outside" He picked up the bags that Hyunjin left and quickly rushed out of the door leaving the two standing in each other's arms.

"I will miss this place", Felix mumbled, burying his face in Hyunjin's chest and letting the latter's hands play with his hair. "I will miss everything as well Lix", Hyunjin added letting his chin sit on top of Felix's head while one of his hands played with his slightly grown blonde ends and the other was snaked around his waist in a comfortable grip.

"It had started to feel like home in some way..", the blonde whispered and Hyunjin smiled pulling him even closer, practically leaving no space between them. Felix flushed red at the sudden bombardment of affection making him hide his face in embarrassment.

"Even though it's just been two days it did feel like home. I don't know if it was the house...", Hyunjin placed his index finger under the blonde boy's chin to make him lift his face up. Hyunjin made sure that the two of them were holding eye contact before he uttered the two words that he was trying to bury but failed, "....or you"

'Me...?'

Felix blinked a couple times and his eyes widened in realisation when the taller one's words finally hit him. Hyunjin smiled at Felix's flustered state, his uniquely charming eyes turning into little crescents and small dimples making an appearance on his insanely beautiful face.

Felix felt as though his whole face was on fire so much that he could practically tell which shade of red his face was right now. He felt so many things merely because of a few words that came out of Hyunjin's mouth and that stupidly beautiful smile that painted his face. For him, Hyunjin looked like a painting. A beautiful painting for which the creator took all their time and effort to perfect every little crevice. To make him look like he was crafted by nymphs themselves. And that little mole under his eye, he felt like that was a protection spell casted on him to make sure his beauty and elegance always stays no matter what.

"You are staring baby~"

'Ba- WHAT!?! BABY!?! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?!!!!'

"Shut up!", Felix did the first thing that came to his mind. He was already on the verge of dying due to embarrassment and Hyunjin just had to push his buttons like that. He lifted himself up on his tiptoes and threw his arms around the taller boy's neck, letting his body weight fall on him. "I was not staring! I just happened to have zoned out that's all..!", he retorted with his face buried in the crook of Hyunjin's neck.

"Whatever you say Lixie~", Hyunjin giggled. Felix groaned on being teased, shaking his face left to right to deny whatever. To be fair, boy was flustered out of his mind and could combust any second.

"Stop teasing me!"

"And what if I don't..?", Hyunjin for sure was having the time of his life while he teased the blonde boy.