12 (Lover's talk)

"Hyung can you by any means contact Hyunjin right now?", Seungmin paced around in his dorm room, running a hand through his fluffy brown hair. Chan still had one more class before he returned to their room so Seungmin had half an hour to himself.

"I did talk with him yesterday. I've been trying to contact him since from the morning but the line is not connecting at all. I don't know where in the amazon jungle this boy is. Why? Is something wrong?", Changbin asked from the other side.

"I don't know hyung... do you have any idea about who Hyunjin's new travel mate is? I feel like I might know him... I don't know if it's the same person I think it is", Seungmin muttered out loud, exhaling a long puff of air.

"Felix? Was it? Hyunjin didn't take his phone with him and he did tell that he was using this Felix dude's phone to contact with us but other than that I don't think I have any idea about this new person. Who do you think it is Seung?", Changbin questioned, balancing his phone between his ear and shoulder while he bent down to take a bottle of water out from the refrigerator.

"Someone I might know is what I feel.. hyung can you try and look into it?"

"Sure i'll try but I don't think i'll get anything..."

"Try tracking the number?"

"No use Minnie, i've already done that but there's really no clue about who this Felix person is but i'll see what I can do", Changbin reassured before gulping down the cold water.

"Thanks hyung", Seungmin hung up after that and exactly right at time Chan entered their room glancing at Seungmin who looked troubled for whatever reason.

"You okay? You look tensed", Chan walked towards the brunette, engulfing his body in a warm embrace. Seungmin returned the hug, melting into the older's arms. Chan inarguably gave the best hugs, he couldn't deny the fact whatsoever.

"Yups! I'm perfectly fine. Just the assignment stress and shit, nothing major", he smiled at the older who nodded in understanding before he detached from their little hug and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

"I hope I can help you atleast for once hyung, I really want to...", Seungmin mumbled under his breath, eyes following Chan who disappeared behind the plywood door, sound of running water filling the silent room within the next few minutes.

--------

"Fucking finally!", Felix exaggerated.

"You didn't even do much?? I was the one who carried you all the way here! Where's my gratitude?", Hyunjin scoffed playfully when Felix rolled his eyes and hopped down from his back, letting Hyunjin stretch his cramped muscles.

"Thank you so so so much! Is that enough?", Felix clasped both of his hands in the front, rocking back and forth on his heels while he thanked Hyunjin with a huge smile on his pretty face.

'I've never seen him smile for real in the past 5 days. This feels new.. but good?', Hyunjin thought to himself mirroring the younger's eye smile.

"Should we ask around for a place to spend the night?", he asked. Hyunjin nodded, eyes immediately landing on a middle aged woman who was passing by. He took Felix's hand in his own before he jogged towards the woman, dragging the blonde along.

"Excuse me!", she turned around following the source of sound from behind her, stopping in tracks upon seeing the two boys approaching her. "Yes?"

"Sorry to bother you but do you know where we can stay for a few nights here? Our car stopped working mid way so we have to find a roof till it gets repaired", Hyunjin spoke sweetly, the woman nodding in understanding.

"My son is a mechanic, he can check up on your car if you don't mind", she offered. Hyunjin and Felix gave her a wide smile with a grateful nod. "That would be great!"

"And for the place to stay, there's a small abandoned house that I take care of nearer to where I live. I could take you there if you wish", she smiled at them. Felix gave her a big cheerful grin, "Thank you so much ma'am! That'll be so sweet of you"

"Not a problem boys. It's not everyday that I come across a pair of pretty boyfriends who are in need of help", the woman motioned for them to follow her, the warm and welcoming smile never leaving her face.

'Boyfriends!?'

"It's not what you think-", Hyunjin was about to correct her misunderstanding about their relationship but Felix intervened, "Thanks a lot ma'am". He squeezed the older's hand which was interwined with his own.

'The fuck just happened?', Hyunjin thought as Felix dragged him along as he cheerfully chatted with the woman trying to make a good first impression. Although the woman was really sweet, Hyunjin couldn't understand why did Felix stop him from telling the truth.

"I'm glad you two aren't another one of those boys who just drink and get high and what not. The previous ones who came looking for a place were always one of those who made a mess that I had to clean up. But there was this really sweet couple that came by once and since then I've made this resolve to only let couples live there because they don't make that much of a mess", she laughed.

"That's a really good desicion ma'am I must say!", Felix nodded tilting his head backwards and glaring at Hyunjin, in a way for the ravenette to open his mouth and say something. "Yeah.. yeah I agree", he added looking at Felix with a face that said 'how the fuck did you know that?'. Felix somehow understood what the older meant and rolled his eyes at him. "I just did", he mouthed back.

"Ahh lovers talk! How romantic!"

Felix snapped his head back to the front with Hyunjin awkwardly rubbing his nape. Both of their faces growing red in embarrassment. Hyunjin subconsciously squeezed their interwined hands, his longer fingers gently tightening in between Felix's smaller ones.

The action made another wave of red dust over the freckled cheeks of the blonde. The thin layer of concealer had already been washed away in the rain and he didn't bother reapplying it again. So the brown specks on his honey skin where more than evident, giving him an ethereal appearance. The blonde blob of hair against the honey tan skin was the best combination Hyunjin had seen.

Felix's dark eyes were wide with sparkles floating in the beautiful brown ocean and Hyunjin found himself stealing glances as they walked behind the woman, hands still moulded together in a comfortable grip.

Hyunjin's thumb grazed the younger's knuckles softly making Felix eyes go a bit wide and a subtle hue of pink coloured his neck. Hyunjin bit down on his plump lower lip before his eyes finally strayed away from the blonde.

Even though Hyunjin had no intentions of making the younger feel that way, his little actions managed to do so.

Oh well but it was good atleast because both the boys felt something they couldn't decipher, something they had never felt in the past 20 years of their lives.

And it just felt good...

It felt right.

A/N :
Sorry this update took so long.
I actually ran out of the drafts I usually keep prepared before hand so the updates are gonna be a bit slower now.
Anyways remember to take care of yourself and eat all your meals.
♡♡♡