9 (Together)

"Where do you live?", Felix asked, leaning his hea comfortably against the car seat.

"With my friends and that's exactly where we are off to", Hyunjin answered back tapping his fingers on the steering wheel in an unknown tune.

Felix hummed in response, "What do y'all do?"

"Are we playing 20 questions out of no where now?", Hyunjin snickered slightly managing to bring a subtle smile on the blonde's face that went unnoticed by the other.

"Maybe. Now answer"

"I don't do anything until and unless its something really important or something that bothers me alot. One of my friend helps the bigger underground groups with the drug dealing and stuff. The other one is a normal university student. Boy is pure"

"Seung something and the other one was...", Felix turned in his seat now facing the taller one while squinting his eyes to try and remember the other name.

"Seungmin and Changbin", Hyunjin chuckled helping Felix out.

"And what about that Jeongin boy?"

"Why are you the only one who is questioning and I am the one who is answering?", the taller tilted his head to the side catching the blonde's eyes for a brief second.

"Argh okay ask", Felix groaned slumping back against his seat.

"Uh uhm.. favourite colour..?"

"Seriously Hyunjin? Favourite colour?", the blonde boy rolled his eyes at the taller with a slight scoff.

"I couldn't think of anything! You didn't answer yet", Hyunjin used one of his hands to nudge the younger slightly while he managed the steering wheel with the other.

"Baby blue"

"No wonder I guessed that right", Hyunjin snickered. Felix stared at him with one of his eyebrows raised questioningly.

"The pyjamas you wore when you came with me, your phone cover, half of the clothes in your bag are all baby blue", the taller's eyes were on the road but out of the corner of his eyes he managed to get a glimpse of a flustered Felix.

'Cute'

"I wanna put on some music. You don't mind do you?"

"Oh? Don't wanna play anymore?", Hyunjin teased earning an annoyed eye roll from the younger who proceeded to connect his phone with the car's music system and clicking on the song that first came out when he opened the app on his phone.

The song that he was listening to, the night before he left.

"Still with you? Is it?"

"Yup I love this song so much. It gives me the chills if I'm being honest. The good type of chills ofcourse. It's so soothing and calming but also heart wrenching at the same time. It's just... it's just beautiful", Hyunjin couldn't help but let out a small coo while the younger was busy describing his love for the song. From what Hyunjin had seen the younger was most definitely a precious little boba ball but he also couldn't completely ignore their first meeting or when the blonde looked so uninterested in his life that he actually wanted Hyunjin to end it.

"Still with you~", Felix sang along the lyrics of his favourite song completely ignorant to the taller's look of admiration for him. Felix didn't lie when he said the song was special to him because no matter how many times he had heard the same lyrics, same tune, same melody he never got tired of it even after years. The warmth in his chest or the tears pricking at his eyes never stopped doing the same ever since he cried after listening to the song for the first time ever. And that was 2 years ago.

-------

Minho stared at his squirrel like companion who had food stuffed in his mouth, enjoying every bit and crumb of his meal. Minho couldn't decipher why he felt so satisfied just by looking at the brunette eating his food in peace.

"Hyung you should eat", Minho snickered at the other's stuffed face nodding his head before focusing back on the food in his place.

He had woken up an hour or so later, his grumbling stomach didn't let him sleep any longer and when he woke up he found Jisung dozing off on a chair kept in the corner of the room they were staying in.

Soonie and Doongie were on the floor wrestling with each other.

Minho used the room service to order food for the two of them and some cat food for the two ginger fluffies. He went to take a shower because he forgot to take one earlier so he stepped into the bathroom to get a refreshing shower after a long exhausting day.

Letting the warm water wash away all his exhaustion, the black haired boy ran his hands all over his soaked body, cleansing it in the process. With a content sigh of relief, he pushed his wet hair back before turning the shower off. Minho ran a hand over the hanger only to realize that he hadn't brought a towel with him earlier.

With a short groan, Minho carefully stood by the bathroom door, opening it just enough for him to peek his head out. He let out a relieved breath upon seeing that Jisung was awake.

"Uhm Jisung? Can you give me a towel? I forgot to take one", he called out.

Jisung nodded not even glancing at the head peeking out of the door. He picked up a dry white towel walking back towards the bathroom door. A sudden shade of crimson coloured his neck and ears when he saw Minho. Wet hair with water droplets dripping down his face, he also couldn't lie that he just couldn't take his eyes off the older's collarbone and shoulder that was also visible through the door.

Minho stretched a hand out, Jisung cleared his throat awkwardly before handing Minho the towel who gave him a grateful smile in return. And just like that Jisung stood staring at the closed door with the image of a fresh out of shower Minho painted in his mind.

'You look like a creep. Stop staring at the doo-'

Jisung's thoughts were cut off in the middle with a knock on their door. He shook his head a couple times, using his hands to cup his cheeks and tap them lightly before he went ahead and opened the door.

"Thank you", he smiled at the delivery boy before bringing multiple bags of food in. 'Hyung must've ordered when he woke up'

"Oh the food is here? That was fast", Jisung lifted his head up to look at Minho who was now standing in front of the brunette with just a towel hanging around his lower waist. Slicked back wet hair and abs on display. Jisung gulped to calm his scorching dry throat.

"I'll be back in a minute. You can start if you want to" And with that Jisung again stood staring at the closed bathroom door as soon as Minho gathered his clothes and went in to change into them.

'Get yourself together! Yeah he's hot but you can't stare at him like that! You were about to drool you bitchass'

Setting the plastic bags on the small coffee table Jisung straightened his back, hands held in fists as he threw tiny punches at himself for acting like a creep.

"Let's eat?", Minho was back, now dressed in a casual black T-shirt and baggy black sweats..

"Oh yeah let's eat"

And on the other hand poor Minho was completely oblivious to the effect he had on his newfound companion.

A/N :
I just noticed we hit 150 reads! I'm so happy oml :')
Votes and comments are highly appreciated
Sending hugs and kisses your way ♡♡♡