Chapter 16 - Heaven

Heaven POV

I can't believe we left.

Our mother needed us and we left.

I'm so worried about my family, I can feel myself getting more and more anxious every second I spend away from my mum.

She could be getting tortured right now and here we are watching the new Minions movie.

Lara can clearly tell how tense I am, she tries to comfort me by drawing soothing circles on my hand, but her attempts are futile.

On my left, my twins phone lights up signalling she got a text, she looks at me before tilting her head to the side motioning me to follow her.

I whisper to my girlfriend that I'll be minute and quietly leave the movie theatre behind my sister.

Once we get outside Nev shows me a text from Freya saying that mum was alright, immediately after reading I lunge at my twin, pulling her into a bear hug.

The amount of relief I'm feeling is astronomical, so many times I've gotten messages saying 'mums in the hospital' or 'something happened' it's honestly rare that we get the text saying everything is alright.

I release Nevaeh and take a minuet to breathe before taking her hand as we walk back into the cinema where I see my beautiful girlfriend munching on my popcorn. If that was anyone else I would tackle them to the ground, but seeing as I'm so damn relieved I'll let it go, plus I want her to have whatever she wants.

When she spots us she immediately smiles, god I love that smile. "Is everything ok?" She whispers to me once I'm back in my seat.

"Yeah, mum is fine."

"Oh thank god." She's just as relieved as I am, she loves my mum and hates when she's hurt.

It warms my heart that she cares for my family as they do her.

We continue watching the movie, with much happier emotions, and when it finishes we immediately head home, we want to see if she's alright with our own eyes.

We enter our house and head straight for the living room which contains our older sisters and mother, who I instantly run to along with Nev.

She opens her arms the moment she see us and happily embraces her daughters in a tight hug.

After a few moments we reluctantly let go of our mother, I noticed that she is wearing clothes that hide her body, including a turtleneck, jeans and high boots.

It's summer.

The thought of my mother having to hide her body because it's bruised angers me, and clearly angers Nevaeh since she's glaring holes at mum wrists, the only part of her we can see, that are bright red.

Mum notices the intense glare and puts her hand on each of our cheeks "I'm alright my babies." She kisses our foreheads before walking to Lara and hugging her.

"I'm glad your safe Violet." My love says after being released, Lara and mum have had a long conversation about calling her Violet, it took mum a year to convince her not to call her Mrs Moretti.

"Thank you Lara, and thank you for helping my little twins while they were stressed." Lara smiles before walking to my side and taking my hand.

"Alright girls, I have to go save your brother from Enzo, then go to the base for some paperwork, can someone go get Mae and Tavi then please just stay here and relax, no mafia work today."

"Wait what about Jean?" Ale asks remembering that we were supposed to take care of her while Uncle Julien goes away for business.

"After Uncle Julien heard what happened he asked Uncle Cameron and Uncle Owen to watch her instead, they're taking care of the kids as we speak." Mum says before walking to our brother and 'fathers' study.

"Hey love, wanna go to my room?" I whisper to my girlfriend who instantly nods.

"Hey sis can you-"

"Stand guard while you fuck? Sure."

"Thanks." See my sisters and I all have a little system, whenever me and Lara are here and want to be 'alone' someone will always stand guard outside the door due to the fact that 'father' and his men have a tendency to barge into rooms without any warning, and if the homophobic asshole finds out I have a girlfriend I don't even know what he'd do to her.

"I'll take first shift." Eve offers with a little smile on her face. My sisters have assigned thirty minute shifts.

We made this system ever since one of Enzos men barged into my room at night and saw us kissing, he then threatened to tell our 'father' unless we, well let's just say unless we do something revolting, disgusting and only pleasurable to him.

So instead I told Lara to close her eyes while I gutted him like a fish.

Eve followed us to my room and planted herself outside the door as we entered.

I held Lara's hand as we walked over to my bed. She suddenly pushes me onto the bed and kisses me.

It's times like these that I love, just us, no one else around, no one to hear us courtesy of soundproof doors, and no one to interrupt.

Lara straddles my hips and ends our kiss with a sigh, we do nothing but stare into each other's eyes for the next few minutes, I could honestly look at her mesmerising ocean blue eyes for the rest of my days and I would die happy.

"You are honestly the best thing in my life baby." I say in full honesty, I try to make sure she knows how much I need her.

"Hmm better than cake?" She asks in a teasing voice.

"Better than cake."

"What about chocolate?"

"Your better."

"Candy?"

"You're sweeter."

"Being antisocial?"

"You."

"Your phone?"

"I would destroy my phone for you." And that means a lot coming from me and she knows it.

"Your the best thing in my life too baby." She says before placing her lips on mine again and I pour my love into that kiss.

After a few minutes we both withdraw due to lack of air. God I would suffocate just if it meant I could kiss her longer. She cups my face with her small hands and I get to see those beautiful blues again.

"I love you with all my heart Heaven Camilla Moretti"

"And I love you with everything in me Larissa Holt."