Chapter 14 - Enzo

Enzo POV

Did my wife just tell me what to do?

"My love, why don't you let me take care of this. She must learn." I return to the ungrateful little brat in front of me, she is looking at me the same way my wife looked at me when we first married, with nothing but defiance.

But I managed to beat that look out of her, just like I will for this little bitch.

"I said. Don't. Touch. My. Daughters!" She only ever acts like this when one of the brats get out of line and I try to discipline them. But her doing this in front of my men in outrageous, she must be thoroughly punished.

I storm over to my dear wife, grabbing her arm and dragging her to our bedroom and shoving her into the door, effectively closing it away from the prying eyes of the nosy little brats known as my daughters.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you little bitch!" I grab her throat and launch her back into the door, emitting a groan of pain from her delicate lips.

"I'm sorry my love, but remember, you promised not to hurt the girls." She stands submissive to me, if I wanted I could dig my knife into her jugular and let her bleed out in my arms, it sends a shiver down my spine at all the lethal possibilities in front of me.

"Never do that in front of my men. And if I want to hurt those girls, I will hurt those damn girls!" I hold her so tightly against my body, that if she moves, we will have a whole different problem.

"Don't hurt them. Please?" She trails her hand up to my hair and grips it between her fingers. Her body pushes even closer to mine and my anger vanishes, replaced with a much better feeling.

I roughly bring my lips upon hers and force her into a controlled kiss, while I remove my tight grip from her throat and force my hand onto her waist.

I remove my lips from hers and settle them on her neck and suck while she releases a moan.

A fake moan.

I bite the spot I was sucking causing her to let out a little squeak of surprise, she should of learned by now that faking pleasure will only lead to pain.

My hands are crushing her fragile waist in a bone breaking hold that'll surely leave multiple bruises, the thought brings a smile to my face with her being covered in marks left by me.

I quickly rid of that happy thought and get back to punishing my love.

I passionately bite her neck again, drawing blood, making sure it leaves one hell of a mark before throwing her onto the bed.

She lands on the soft mattress, the mattress that my money got her, my hard work got her everything, a luxurious life, spending her days shopping and having fun, never having to raise a finger, while I go out and do the work that needs to be done, and yet she is still so ungrateful. She's nothing but a pathetic little bitch, and yet I try to make this relationship work, but at this point her body is the only thing keeping her and those pesky little brats alive.

She bounces a little before laying submissively before me, know from past experience that the more she struggles and runs, the more pleasure I gain.

I sauntering over to the woman on the bed, and grab the cuffs hanging from the ceiling, I keep them there as a reminder of what will happen if she steps out of line. So that every morning she wakes up, the first thing she sees will be the instrument that helps teach her.

I bind her to the chains, restricting her movement, whenever I punish or pleasure her she subconsciously fights back by hitting or scratching me, I will not permit her to leave marks on me, I've already got multiple scars on my back from her sharp nails, I don't allow her to mark me but I wear these scars with pride due to those being given when we were conceiving my pride and joy.

My son.

My Ares.

I will always be reminded that my heir was born because I was punishing my wife a little too hard.

I climb onto the bed and straddle my love, removing my shirt and grabbing a knife, using it to cut through the her top.

"Now little wife," I grab her jaw and forced her eyes to meet mine "time for punishment."

War of a Broken Family On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara