Chapter 10 - Freya

Freya POV

After Nevaeh won her game, we all basically just went our own way.

Mum had work to do, Nya went to a club, Heaven went with Lara to her place, Nev went to go party with the team and Eve left, presumably to go spend time with Ale.

So now it's just me and my youngest two sisters, which I'm fine with, I love spending time with any of my sisters.

Right now we're baking celebratory cupcakes, now they're mainly for us, but we're making them in honor of Nevs win by decorating them with little basketballs.

Mae woke up from her nap a while ago so now we're all watching The Little Mermaid while waiting for the oven to tell us the cupcakes are ready.

"NO, DON'T TAKE HER DEAL! SHE'S EVIL YOU STUPID FISH!" As you can see, Tavi is very emotional about Disney movies. Those emotions range from anger, depression, exasperation, and pure rage.

"Shh, don't want to upset Mae now do we?" My young sister suddenly looks extremely guilty, like she just destroyed Mae's favourite toy instead of talking too loud.

Octavia walks over to Mae, who is on the verge of tears from such loud noises. She lifts our youngest sister on her lap, with my help of course, and kisses her little nose, rocking her back and forth while apologising for being loud.

"I'm so sorry Vivi." She has her own personal nickname for Maeve which everyone finds adorable.

"I will never do it again, I swear." Tavi let's put a little sniffle, almost crying for make Mae almost cry.

I take Mae from her and place her back on the cushion she was lying on. We continue the movie peacefully, until-

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! ERIC THAT'S THE EVIL WITCH! DON'T FALL FOR IT STUPID HUMAN!" Now that one causes Mae to cry. Then Tavi cries for making Mae cry.

So basically I've got a crying baby, a kid crying over being the cause of the babies cries, and smoke filling the room since I couldn't hear the oven go off because of all the crying happening.

This is almost making me cry.

"Ok Tavi, can you please take Mae and rock her like I taught you to?" That causes her cries to lesson and she nods, I wipe away the remaining tears and help settle Mae in her arms.

I then sprint to the kitchen and pull the cupcakes out the oven. They look like shit. Luckily all I need to do it smother them in icing and it'll be fine.

Hopefully.

As the cupcakes cool off on the counter, I jog back to the living room and am greeted with absolute silence. Seems Tavi managed to calm Mae down. Now they're just looking at each other lovingly.

"Tavi, cupcakes are ready to be decorated." That makes her so exited she almost drops the baby in her arms.

I quickly take Mae before she actually drops her, while Tavi bolts to the source of the smoke and I follow.

"Are they supposed to be so black?"

"Yes." The look on her face tells me she's onto how bad I am at baking.

I am perfect at cooking meals, I can do that in my sleep, but my baking once ended with Heaven getting hospitalised.

It was not pretty.

But I have gotten better, proven by these cupcakes only being black and not other colours that they definitely shouldn't be.

Yeah I mean, Heaven saw what that brownie looked like, I don't know why she risked eating it.