Chapter 6 - Heaven

Heaven POV

The bell rings signalling the end of the day. I kiss Lara on the cheek as a goodbye and tell her to save me a seat at the game.

I head towards the locker room to meet my sister, there's not too many girls on the basketball team so the locker room is practically empty.

After seeing Nev changing into her uniform with her back to me, I quietly walk up behind her.

"BOO!" She jumps and does a little yelp, while simultaneously grabbing a concealed knife in her underwear.

"Don't do that in public, I almost chopped your ear off."

"So your fine with chopping my ear off if we're not in public?" I asked amused at my twins antics.

"Yes, because then their won't be any questions or lawsuits." She answers it seriously.

"Okay okay, now hurry and get changed, we have limited time to do this." I state.

"Ok, you head to the computer room and start hacking while I change and get to the destination." I nod and exit the locker room.

I head for the computer room and lock the door then disable the cameras using my phone.

I sit down and get to hacking while turning on the narrator so the file will be read aloud, making it easier to hack and go over the file Nev sent over at the same time.

The targets name is Florence Cooper, she was apart of the Perez mafia and killed a fellow mafia member then stole millions of dollars worth of drugs. She will be at the club Euphoria, selling the drugs she stole. She does not know that Euphoria is owned by Freya, Everly and Alejandra.

After listening to the file I know everything needed to get in, kill, get out and get back to watch my twin crush the basketball game.

I hacked into all the computers in the room and manoeuvred they to see a different camera on each computer. I place an ear piece on to be able to communicate to Nev and guide her through the mission.

Nevaeh has arrived at the club on her blue and black Honda bike wearing her basketball uniform. I watch her place her ear piece on and checks it's working.

I look to the computer to the left and see the target in a booth in the corner selling come cocaine to a teenager around our age.

"Is the target in there?" Nev asks, pulling her gun from her blue basketball shorts.

"Yep, she's selling some coke as we speak, head towards the opposite side of the club and you'll see a booth with the target and a teenage boy in it." She nods and stealthily slips in the back of the club with her gun to her side.

She does what I say and ends up standing next to the wall by the booth and waits for the boy to leave.

"So how's Lara?" She asks while lazily leaning against the wall looking at her shoes.

"She's fine, I'm going to spend the night at her place." She nods and when the boy leaves the booth, that's when she makes her move.

She sits opposite the target and pretends to be interested in the coke the target's selling, while Nev is speaking she places the gun on the targets stomach under the table, then orders her to get up.

She does what she's told, shaking a little, and walks with Nev behind her with a gun to her back.

She leads the target to the VIP room reserved for Perez family only, and sits her on the sofa against the wall and points the gun to her head, my twin swiftly shifts the gun from the targets head to her leg and shoots, causing her to scream. Thank god the club has music so loud you can hear it from the end of the street.

"This is what happens when you cross the Perez family." Nevaeh recites the words we've all said before, and shoots the target straight through the eye. We all have our preferred methods of killing, me and my twins is shoot through the eye.

"Ok Nev it's 4:27, you go and I'll tell the bartender to dispose of the body." She nods and quickly sprints towards her Honda and drives much faster than the speed limit.

After notifying the bartender and giving him instructions on what to do, I leave to go see my love.

I walk through the halls of my school and get to the basketball court then start to get anxious due to the huge crowds. But it seems Lara anticipated this because she was waiting by the door for me and took my hand to walk me to our seats. Waiting there is my mother, Freya, Everly and Maeve who is being bounced up and down on Eves lap.

I know Nev will be happy that mums here but since she's here Alejandra isn't since someone needs to help with the Perez mafia.

"Hello sweetheart." My mum greets me and pulls me and Lara next to her and gives us both a hug.

"How did the mission go?" Everly asks, not even looking at me, instead making funny faces at Mae, making her laugh and putting a smile on all our faces.

"Quick and easy, she's on her way here now." I lean my head on Lara's shoulder and she kissed my forehead while mama looks at us both with love, I can tell by the look on her face that she wishes she had what we have. But she does, I know mum wants real romantic love, but as she's said before, she has the love of her daughters. She's told us that was enough. I believe her, but I know she would've preferred to have us with a man she loves.

But she has eight daughters who love her with all their hearts, we even proved it by all getting matching tattoos with mama, it's a small tattoo on the side of our finger that says 'promise'. It represents the promise that we all made to escape the Moretti family and to completely dominate the underworld.

For a woman that's given up her life to save her family and raise her kids. For that strong woman and her six daughters to destroy every man that thinks he's better than us.

And I can't wait for that promise to be fulfilled.