Bonding!

Hmm, I want to make this book feel like actual episodes or animes when you guys imagine what they are doing, so that's why I added those little narrations, and I hate the fact that this book feels so rushed.

Episode 7.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Episode 7 Bonding, Enjoy!" Tanah introduced.

Episode 7 starting...

"Tanah! Don't!" Boboiboy yelled out when Tanah rushed in, "Go and Hide CookBot!" Boboiboy yelled to CookBot as he ran towards the Snowballs and where Tanah was heading.

"Tanah Tinggi!!" Tanah punched the ground as hard as he could and a big spike punched the snowball upwards, the other snowballs watched as the other snowball fell back down the other snowballs got angry and started rolling toward Tanah.

Tanah tried doing the same thing he did to the other snowball "Tanah Tinggi! Bertubi-tubi!!" but the other snowballs anticipated it.

The other snowballs got closer to Tanah as he kept trying but only managed to hit one, the other one was closing in on Tanah as he kept trying.

Tanah started sweating in his suit as he realized what he did, "I shouldn't have rushed in! Your so stupid Tanah," Tanah scolded himself.

Looking at the snowball rolling towards him he was breathing heavily as he stood up, "I've fought much harder stuff than this snowball, I'm not losing," Tanah thought.

Although, as soon as he stood up the snowball was too close to Tanah which spooked him, causing Tanah to fall backward, Tanah was about to get crushed a boom was heard as it stirred up the snow-like dust.

The others yelled Tanah's name but they could only watch, "Tanah..." Api mumbled, "It's okay," Petir said, "What do you mean?! Our brother just got crushed and it's okay?!" Api yelled.

The snow slowly started to descend as Air squinted his eyes, "Huh?" He said tilting his head a little.

The snow fully descended to see a big earth wall, "Tanah! Are you okay??" A voice asked, "W- Huh?" Tanah mumbled, The voice was seen to be Boboiboy or Boboiboy Gempa to be exact.

Gempa ran to Tanah as he checked if he was okay while glaring at the snowball on the other side of the earth wall.

The others sighed in relief to see Tanah okay and not crushed like a pancake, "Bukaan Tanah!" Gempa punched the ground as he mimicked something opening with his hands.

The snowball on the other side of the wall fell in a hole that Gempa made, "Tutupan Tanah!" Gempa then clasped his hands, the hole where the snowball was in was refilled like it wasn't there.

"Tumbukan Tanah!" The snowball that was buried was punched upward and a big fist was seen where the snowball was previously buried.

The big rock fist slowly went back into the hole as the hole covered itself, Gempa breathed out.

"Wow, I haven't done that in a while," Gempa said stretching his back, "Sitting on bare snow is not very like you Tanah," Gempa held out his hand to Tanah and Gempa glowed before he turned back to normal Boboiboy.

Tanah's eyes widened and sparkled before looking down, "How do you know that?" Tanah chuckled grabbing the hand that was reached out to him.

"Well-" Boboiboy was cut off when he was pulled into a sudden hug by Tanah, "You okay Tanah?" Boboiboy chuckled patting Tanah's back.