CookBot

Episode 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Between worlds

"We were attacked by large maybe controlled snowballs? Luckily Api and Boboiboy were able to make those snowballs roll away. I hope we can find CookBot soon, I wanna ask it to make me some Iced Chocolate. Ahh, I can taste it already, Yum!" Air narrated happily

Onto Episode 6

"Those snowballs are weird," Petir said. They were currently on the ship and decided to learn more about the planet and its living things so they could be wary of what they might find.

Api, Air, and Boboiboy were sitting down at a nearby table with Tanah while Petir was looking out the window. They had taken off their suits for the time being due to the fact they were inside and the suits were quite heavy.

"Tanah call Cahaya and ask about the snowballs. The other Agents didn't even give us any information on it." Petir said annoyed, Tanah nodded he proceeded to call Cahaya as a distorted screeching was heard. Everyone covered their ears to protect themselves from the screeching.

"Ahh! Turn it off!" Air said Tanah turned it off as everyone sighed with relief "What happened?" Petir asked walking to Tanah and sitting down.

"I'm guessing the atmosphere here on Ceagat messes with communication systems," Tanah explained. "Then how do we contact Cahaya to ask about those snowballs?" Boboiboy asked.

Api looked at him for a while in a thinking pose then he spoke.

"Can't Boboiboy turn into other Cahaya? Since Boboiboy is us from another dimension. His Cahaya and our Cahaya are the same. Right?" Api explained. They looked at him weirdly.

"What?" He asked "You sound weird when you're being smart. You know that?" Air commented with a deadpan face.

"I can be smart when I want to!" Api yelled. "It's a smart idea, Does it take a lot of energy to do that Boboiboy?" Petir asked.

"Nope, Changing forms for me is normal since that's how I use my powers at full strength," Boboiboy explained confused as he stood up.

"Elemental power! Boboiboy Solar!" Boboiboy commanded a small bright light shined on him as his orange outfit turned to a White and gold outfit the light died down to see Boboiboy Solar.

Solar opened his eyes to see the others. "What do you need with me?" Solar said checking his watch as the others looked at him confused.

"Boboiboy Solar? You don't know why you were called?" Tanah said. "Call me Solar or Boboiboy if that's what you prefer. No, I don't know why." Solar said sitting down at the table.

"I know that I was needed but I don't know what the reason is," Solar said confused.

"Okay, Do you know anything about a controlled snowball or anything on Planet Ceagat?" Tanah asked.

"Oh, That snowball. What do you wanna know." Solar said.

"Do you know any information about it?" Petir asked. "Of course I do-ish." Solar rubbed the back of his head.

"What do you mean 'Ish' Solar?" Petir said. "Well, when we had this mission before Well with my friends, Yaya, Ying, Gopal, and Fang," Solar explained.

"We had information or should I say Yaya and Ying had the information, When we first got here I(Boboiboy) got worn out a little since we immediately got attacked by Adudu so I had to use my power, Fang and Yaya suggested to rest up for a while even if it was a short battle. They left me in the ship to look around, I heard Gopal's scream and I looked out the window, They got attacked by the same snowballs they got confused since Gopal's power didn't work on them and its shell was hard." Solar explained.