Who is he?

Hello thanks for waiting  before you read this reread the first chapter cause I changed some stuff that is important for this chapter

I am not sure what to do next but I will find ideas

This episode won't be very long bear with me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously...

"If you trust us why won't you tell your powers?"

"I wanna make it a surprise...

"Our watches look similar don't they?"

"What happened to you to have 2 broken ribs, Your right shoulder was dislocated, Frostbites, AND have minor skull fractures?!"

"Uhm, Well..."

To the next chapter

"Uhm, Well..." Boboiboy looked down as he remembered what happened "I'll tell you guys soon but.."
"But what?" Tanah asked "I had a big fight with a bad Alien, I won but once I've beaten them... My vision blacked out, then I woke up here. I don't wanna talk about it.." Boboiboy explained still looking down.

"Oh Sorry for asking.." Cahaya apologized "That's Alright, It just happened so I'm kind of not used to that fact yet," Boboiboy scratched his non-itchy cheek with a smile. "Can we talk about something else for a while?" He said sadly "Sure"

"So, Let's continue the topic of your powers mystery boy," Petir said "Ah right," Tanah cleared his throat "Back to what I was saying your powers have something to do with our powers correct?" Tanah repeated as Cahaya began to get curious "And you have to answer truthfully or else I will electrocute-" Petir said as Tanah smacked his head "Like Petir said please answer truthfully"

"Okay, Yes my power has something to do with your powers," Boboiboy lay back and crossed his arms as he lay on his pillows still sitting very amused, "Wait his power is related to yours?" Cahaya asked "Maybe yes, but it might also be one of the others since our watches look the same," Tanah said showing his watch and bringing up Boboiboy's watch.

"Hmm, I get I get it so let me ask this time," Cahaya said taking a look at Boboiboy's watch "Boboiboy may I look at your watch functions?" Cahaya asked if their watches were the same he might know which of his or his brothers they have the same power "Ah ah nope, What my power is. Is in my watch" Boboiboy said sticking his tongue out as Cahaya gave an annoyed smile.

"Ah! Thanks for reminding me!" Boboiboy said as he started fiddling with his watch a faint green glow began to surround him as the others were confused the glow stopped as Boboiboy sighed "That feels so much better" He said rotating his right shoulder "You also have the quick heal function??" Cahaya said amazed "Err, Yea though it lessens the energy of the watch so I can't use it for a while," Boboiboy said as he stood up "Can you take this off of me?" Boboiboy's sweat dropped pointing at the heartbeat machine.

"Oh okay," Cahaya said taking off the heartbeat machine attached to him "Thanks that feels quite good," He said stretching "Since you have powers you must have good reflexes right?" Petir said getting into battle mode "Ugh, Petir!" Tanah said annoyed by Petir's actions "It's okay Tanah I need a little warm-up"

Petir aimed for the face as Boboiboy dodged to the right. TTM saw what was happening and went to them.

"Tanah what's happening?" Daun asked "Petir wanted to test Boboiboy's reflexes by doing quick punches," Cahaya said "Petir! Let me test him!" Api said as Petir walked to him and Api went to his place "This might be tougher if he is trained" Boboiboy mumbled "Ready Boiboy?"