𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐲
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"Babe somebody calling you." Nelani says.

"Who is it?" I ask tryna feed Azariah her fruits.

"Umm, Deadbeat BM blue heart." She reads with an attitude.

"You could answer it." I smile.

"Baby you gotta eat it." I try to get her to eat but she moves her head away.

"Umm, she hung up as soon as I answered..." She comes out of my room confused.

"Why yo baby mama got a blue heart by her name?" She folds her arms.

"Cuz she gave birth to my child?" I look at her stupid.

"You can appreciate her in other ways. Put a pregnant lady emoji instead. That shit is disrespectful to me as yo girlfriend." She complains.

"Aight, hm." I take my phone back.

I remove the heart and turn it back off. Imma put that shit back later tho.

I finally get a baby carrot in Azzy's mouth but she spits it back out immediately.

"Uhh, Lani I suggest you leave before she get here." I tell her.

"I'm not running from sum bitch." She scoffs.

"Don't call her that cuh. I'm only warning you cuz she ain't wrapped too tight." I shrug.

I try to feed Azzy a lil banana instead since she like it more and thank God she eat it.

"Like I said I'm not running from her." She stands her ground.

"Aight. I hope you know how to dodge bullets." I say making her demeanor shift.

"BULLETS!? She has a gun?" Her eyes widen.

"Oh God." I sigh hearing her car pull up.

"Is that her? Fuck she live, around the corner?" She jumps hearing the car door slam close.

"She live like 10 minutes away but her ass be teleporting sometimes. Just go hide." I wave her away.

She runs into the nearest closet just in time for Kelli to start pounding on my door. I stand up and take my time walking to answer it.