𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

I gotta go to court to testify on Boogie's behalf so he gets custody of Lala. Told Darius I had to go job hunting, knowing damn well ion wanna work.

I go inside and there's a lot of people waiting outside the room for the hearing. Boogie's sitting down on the bench alone in his thoughts so I sit down next to him and he lifts his head up.

"You made it." He smiles.

"Whether we cool or not ion want Chelsea taking yo daughter from you." I shrug.

He reaches over and gives me a lil hug. He smell so good ion wanna pull away. It's kinda weird seeing him in court attire tho, all he usually wear is Gucci, True, and Jordans like a fuck nigga.

"You smell good." I mumble pulling away.

"You look good." He said casually before looking away.

Sigh. Now I want in his drawls...

"How'd court for the DV charge go?" I change the subject.

"Good, they couldn't charge me without cho testimony." He nods.

"Crazy how you burnt up my shoes tho." He says under his breath.

I clear my throat, pretending not to hear him.

A guard opens the doors to the courtroom and we stand up. His family, Chelsea, Cicilia, and their people all make their way inside.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

After a long ass drawn out custody battle where Chelsea accused me of abusing Nonni (with no evidence) and multiple people testifying on Boogie's behalf they were rewarded 50/50 joint custody. I'm happy for him and hopefully we don't gotta do this shit again anytime soon.

"I'm so disgusted with you. You're a sick, child abuser and God will-" Boogie's mom comes up to me in visible distress.

"Damn that's crazy." I walk away towards her son.

"That bitch lost bad." He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Where she at?" I look around for her.

"Is you tryna fight her?" He asks.

"I told you imma catch her. One way or another she gone learn bout lying on my name." I play with his curls.