𝐱𝐱

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Julian why THE FUCK would you tell that nigga bout us!?" I scream while AK just laughs, sitting on my kitchen counter.

"Stop fucking laughing and get off of my shit." I cross my arms, looking at him.

"Man he not P for showing you that." He shakes his head, chuckling.

"Ain't SHIT funny bitch."

"Aight now Kelli." He grabs my neck and pulls me to him.

"Don't touch me." I pull away but he won't let go.

"Gimme a kiss." He licks his lips.

"Noooo why would you text Freeway allat?" I whine.

He ignores me and pecks my lips again and again.

"Julian don't kiss me right now, you den pissed me the fuck off." I turn my face away and he smacks his teeth.

"Why you don't want him knowing bout us?" He mugs me.

"Because of what happened at the baby shower. He hasn't wanted me having anything to do with you since then. You know how bad it looks that I messed with both of y'all and I'm still messing with you after you fought my child's father?" I look at him crazy.

"Ion give a fuck about what that nigga think and you shouldn't either." He shrugs.

"That's the father of my child AK." I sigh.

"And I'm the father of yo next." He smiles.

"Don't, I'm still upset with you. He barely talking to me right now." I roll my eyes.

"Y'all don't need to be talking no way. We finna start back dating again and ion need you cheating with him." He rubs my chin.

"You want me back baddd huh?" I laugh.

"Shut up." He mugs me.

"It's okay you know you love it here."

"You gone get back with me?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"No. That's gonna hurt Freeway." I shake my head.

"And? What's that got to do with us?" He scoffs.

"I don't wanna make him hate me..." I sigh.

"Who gives a fuck? Y'all not together, y'all just got the same kid." He argues.