𝐱

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Heyy." I walk in Freeway's apartment casually.

"Don't hey me. You ain't talk to me in a whole week." He complains.

"My bad honestly." I sigh.

"Why was you ignoring me?" He crosses his arms.

"You got Caprisuns?" I open his fridge.

"Mi'kelsia." He straight faces me.

"Huh?" I squat down and look through the bottom of the fridge.

I find a blue Koolaid Burst in the drawer thing so I close the refrigerator door.

"Here, can you open this?" I hand it to him after struggling to twist the top off.

"Sumn wrong wit you." He mumbles opening it for me.

"Thank you." I smile then walk to his room.

"Free where the remote?" I look around the room, under the bed and shit.

"You childish." He mugs me.

"Howw?" I frown.

"You straight up ignoring the question, why you ghost me like that?" He asks.

"Fucking Dej Loaf like a stud." I rap to myself, looking for the remote.

"I can't stand you." He chuckles, handing me it.

"Thank you." I plop down on his bed and turn the tv on.

"You really not tryna answer me huh?" He shakes his head.

"Huh?" I play dumb.

"You acting like a nigga right now. Really just gone cut me off after we fuck then play stupid bout it?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Nawlllllll see what had happened wassss.... It's crazy cuz like... See uhhh...." I trail off and drink my Koolaid.

"Boogie always used to tell me you wasn't shit and ian really believe him, now I'm experiencing it for myself. That's what I get."

"Man you always worried bout the wrong things, come lay dawn wimme ion bite." I wiggle my fingers at him.

He narrows his eyes at me before laying down.