𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

"Where's Kelsia?" Tremauri came out of the room and went up to her group of friends after hearing moaning and shit in the locked room next to his.

"Oh she went to talk with her ex friend with benefits in that room." Teddy smiled pointing to the room he knew Evonna and Kelsia were now fucking in.

Phats snapped her neck at him. Teddy had been acting a lil weird lately but this? Everybody in the group knew better than to snitch on Kelsia while she's cheating.

That's like snitching on a bird for chirping, it's just what she does.

They were all supposed to make up any logical lie they could think of to get one of Kelsia's niggas or bitches out of the way until she finished. This was agreed upon a long time ago.

"Aight." Tremauri chuckled, shaking his head.

He always had a feeling Kelsia was a hoe but as long as he didn't see it he said fuck it. But by visiting her he found out a lot more than he wanted to know about her.

Too in love with her to leave, he decided to just forgive her and move her in with him so he could stop her from dogging him out.

But that didn't mean he couldn't get his lick back. He spotted a girl out the corner of his eyesl staring at him. Soon as he looked back she looked away.

He went over to her and just as she turned to walk away, he grabbed her wrist.

"Uh-" She looked at him confused, trying to play off the fact that she was staring at him.

"Lemme talk to you real quick." He nodded at her.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Oh shittt daddy fuck!" The girl cried out.

He cuffed her hands above her head, on the bedframe while watching his dick enter and exit her.

She bit her lip looking up at him but he avoided her gaze because eye contact during sex=feelings.

"I'm-I'm bout to cum." She stuttered.

He kept the same stroke as her body began to shake and her moans filled up the room. This had to have been the best dick she had in months.

He felt his own orgasm shortly after. He sped up making her hiss as she was sensitive. As soon as he got his nut he pulled out and took off the condom, throwing it away in the bathroom trash then heading back over to the bed where the girl laid in recovery.

He put his still hard dick in her mouth prompting her to suck the cum up. He pushed her head down making her put her hands on his thighs to hold herself up.

She let him continue to fuck her face until he nutted once more in her mouth. She licked him clean and he put his dick back in his boxers before pulling his jeans up slightly and buttoning them.

"What's your name?" She asked as he walked to the door.

"Look shorty, no disrespect but I already got a bitch." He said, opening the door to leave.