𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚'*•

𝐌𝐢'𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐢𝐚
'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"Where is you going?" Boogie asks me as I'm doing my mascara, lately applying lashes been so damn hard to do so I switched temporarily.

"I got an appointment with the doctor." I lie.

I already went 2 weeks ago, turns out I had Pelvic inflammatory disease, yet another STD but it came from the abortion pills and having Chlamydia at the same time, not from sex this time. Yay I guess, isn't that a good thing?

Evonna didn't put me on blast all over Instagram like she usually do meaning either I didn't give it to her or she doesn't want her girlfriend to know she cheated.

I'm clean now tho, I took all my antibiotics n whatnot so it's time to go back to the streets, the place I'm loved the most 🤍

"Mh, I hope it goes well." He mumbles.

"Me too." I nod.

"Kelsia..." He trails off.

"If you tryna make amends, don't. You almost killed me." I cut a look at him through the mirror.

"I know and I'm sorry but-"

"Stop. There's no buts. I don't care how justified it seems, you don't get to put cho hands on me. I den told you time and time again. You're a fucking man and I can hardly defend myself when I'm half yo size." I cut him off.

"You right. Honestly. Don't pretend like you innocent tho, you provoking me is bad too." He says.

"I'm not, I never said I was innocent but youn even realize how strong you are, you're going to kill me one day." I throw the mascara in my purse and put it over my shoulder.

"Wait, can you take Chasity with you?" He asks.

"No." I answer quickly.

"If you just going to the doctor, you can take her with you while I run around the town."

"She's not my kid Boogie, why I always gotta watch your fucking kids?" I complain.

"That's your contribution since you won't work. You watch my seeds while I go make money to bring home to you. That's how it works, come on now. Would you rather work or babysit here and there?" He smacks my teeth.

"You can't just take her with you to sell dope?" I groan.

"Hell nah ian taking no child to a traphouse, and certainly not on the block. You crazy." He scoffs.