"Er, what's going on why can you see yourself?" I asked.

"Stay out of my mirror. Stay out of my way." She hissed at us. Sarah and I stumbled back and ran out of the room.

"You think the boys already know?" Sarah asked.

"Doubt it." I sighed. We ran to the study area where we knew they'd be.

"Boys, we need your help." I spoke our of breath.

"Whoa, Dri, are you ok?" Rory immediately stood up.

"No. Erica attacked us. She was acting like we'd done something to her. This is going to sound crazy, but we saw her reflection in her mirror." I explained.

"I knew it! I told you this play was cursed! Maybe I'm right!" Ethan turned to Benny. I tilted my head at him. "Oh, uh, are you guys ok?"

"Were fine." I deadpanned.

"Look, we need to go see that mirror.

"The guys will go." Benny cracked his knuckles.

"Yeah, Maybe you two should avoid Erica." Ethan shrugged.

"Ethan, do you think we can't take her?" I crossed my arms.

"Actually we do." Rory spoke.

"One sec." Ethan held up his hand as he got something out of his locker.

"Benny, Rory and I made a chart, like they do for cage fighters.

"See, Sarah you're quicker, but Erica's got the reach, and Lexa's got the agility. But she's a little stronger. I think you'd win, though, because you're not afraid to get hit in the face!"

"Nuh-uh! Dri would win because she has more abilities!" Rory defends.

"Go!" we pushed the three of them out of here, smiling.

Once nightfall hit we were all setting up for the show.

"Check it out, Bitey." We were all sitting by Benny and the light board. Sarah was standing while I was sitting with Rory. "Magic plus buttons equals star power. Like, actual bright-as-a-star power. Kinda the best, right?" Benny asked Erica who was standing with him. Sarah and I were still weary of her.

"All these techno toys seem fragile to me." She pushed the light that Benny was just talking about. Rory pulled me out of the way before it could hit me.

"Benny!" Mrs. LOL yelled up at him from the stage.

"I'm sorry! It won't happen again. I hope." my brother whispered the last part.

"Erica, what's wrong with you?" I stood up abruptly. "You almost hit me with the light."

"Just leave me alone." She hissed once again. 

"That's not the Erica we know." Sarah shook her head as she pointed between herself and I.

"Yeah, that's kinda the Erica we know." Benny pointed between Rory and himself.

"Did Ethan say if anything weird was going on with that mirror?" I turned to my brother.

"No. I haven't seen him all day." Benny said. Sarah and I had a grim look on our faces. "Should I be as worried as you look?"

"Yes, Benny." I shook my head. The four of us then run to Ericas dressing room.

"Okay, so vampires don't have reflections because their curse blocks the soul's inner light. So, if Erica saw herself..." Benny trailed off in hopes we get what he's saying.

"That means there's a soul inside this mirror." I finished. Benny took a slingshot looking stick out of his bag and pointed it around the room before the stick spotted itself at the mirror.