⊱---𝟐𝟒---⊰

Comenzar desde el principio

He nodded but still had something on his mind. Turning on his heel, he faced his back towards her and crossed his arms across his chest. With his nose pointed up and his eyes closing firm, he said, "And I've also decided I will be joining you on your 'night patrols'."

[ Name ] blinked slowly and her response came without even having to think about it.

"No."

His nostrils flared as he turned around with a 'snap', annoyance clearly spread across his face.

"What! Why not?"

"Need I remind you of the creatures I encounter? You were there, you've seen what they're capable of."

"But they're the reason you've been putting yourself in the hospital, right?"

Her lips parted to respond, but they were quick to press back together upon recognizing that he was completely right. But what could a weak boy do against a man-eating demon? This wasn't a fairy tale, he couldn't fight back against a force so unforgiving and vicious. Even she, an 'otherworldly' being that was granted the strength to fight these creatures back, struggled at times.

There was no way she would allow Takemichi to get involved in her problems, the same way Takemichi intended for her to never get her involved with his.

——————♡——————

Takemichi, dressed up with the intention to clearly leave the house, stopped in front of his mirror and looked at his appearance for a moment. He silently stared before a sigh fell from his lips, glancing towards the slightly cracked open bedroom door as if waiting for someone to walk in.

He knew exactly what would happen when he left that door. Next time he returns, he won't have the same mental maturity. Should he let [ Name ] know ahead of time? She's always been so open with him, he felt conflicted in whether or not he should give her a heads up regarding the difficult side of him that returned whenever he went to the future.

He pressed his lips together and nodded his head to himself, his heart beating erratically against his chest. Stepping away from the mirror, he walked to leave his bedroom while shutting off the lights behind him.

He looked down the stairs before turning the opposite way to the guest bedroom, where he believed her to be. He stood in front of the open door and peaked in, seeing her laying on her stomach and lightly kicking her feet as she continued to read that book from earlier.

He clenched his hand into a fist and raised it before lightly hitting his knuckles against the doorframe. [ Name ] looked up, humming as she tilted her head in his direction with a bored look.

"Hey [ Name ]... I might be acting a little strange for a while... like you know, 'shittymichi' will make his return," Takemichi nervously revealed.

[ Name ] glanced back at her book before flipping it over while keeping it open to save her place. She then turned over and sat up, giving her full attention to the boy who told her something really strange. Many questions ran rampant in her head and she was silent in shock, making Takemichi swallow down a nervous lump that formed in his throat.

"So you can control it? Can you explain what's going on with you, I can't stand it when you act like that," she patiently asked. Her eyebrows furrowed as she still went through the process of trying to understand what exactly was going on with him.

It was brought up once before with Hina, but they just chalked it up to the behavior being one of him having multiple personalities or something. With him giving a warning ahead of time, it made her doubt that initial assumption.

Takemichi walked into the room, never turning his back to [ Name ] as his hand reached behind him to gently close the door. He decided he would trust [ Name ], like how she trusts him without a doubt lingering in her mind. She's been open about her odd and unbelievable situation, so he decided he would reveal to her about his.